Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
Rowenta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action In Makati City

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel.o View Post
To follow u on it. Yes it is true to keep one hands in the pockets. Some of these gals will pick your pocket while picking your balls.

Advise is just bring enough $$ not overload. Keep all your cards and important doc in the hotel safe.

While in Makati, must visit Burgos Street. the so called "Red Light District in Makati"

It is not as aggressive as thailand where u have gals trying to pull you in the Ago go bars but worth to explore.

In this district, you find gals standing by the streets too. Look at them and they will start chatting with you.

In the club, it is not really a up front strip kind of thingy but u can get them to strip with a price to pay $$ tips.

All the gals in the club is bonkerble, just ask the manager, pay the bar fine and off you go. For the gal you can just pay around 2000 pesos which is less than SGD$100 plus some taxi fare of 40 pesos to 80 pesos.

Try Club Bottoms Up!! got a chick that look like Kelly Lin (taiwanese model / actress) Her name is ella. BTW if you dont want to tao pao can request for a BJ in the club too. find a dark corner.

Cheers
hey bro, these are precious info man!

my 1st time going, all along my perception of pinoys are like our maids here, curly coarse hair with some pimples!

No Fuck, No Son

No Money, No Makan