Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 17
nnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternnkcnnkc_21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Hi bros,

FR for Acti from SNS
(https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=893004)

Appearance: 9/10, beautiful with the vixen look

Shower: 9/10, cleaned me from head to toe with lot of frenching and bbbj during shower

Body: 9/10, tall frame, her ass is fantastic and meaty. very nice figure with shaven pussy

Boobs: 9/10 hot boobs that just nice for her frame

BBBJ: 8/10, BBBJ was sensual and sexy with tongues twirling and DT

Painting: 9/10 wet and tight and small, gave her a good one that she beg me to cap on and insert her.

FJ: 8.5/10, I looked into her eyes when she was riding me, she playfully put a towel on my face which was funny. Her doggy is also pretty good. She's a loud moaner and she can ride well too.

GFE: 9.5/10, cuddled me and rested her head on my chest, she also gave me kisses on my cheek and head, she put me at ease very easily. We didn't have much conversation but it didn't matter.Her gentle feel will definitely put you in a relaxed state.

Overall: 9/10 Her FJ and GFE is her highlight and strong point. Overall a very gentle and accommodating lady. I'm pretty sure you other bros will have a good experience with her. Recommended for yall

Happy hunting bros