View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife skills on the bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hengheng97 View Post
Married for a few years.

She would usually lick on my nipple and slowly go down and attack my dick. Use her tounge swirl around dickhead and see me twitch. She says she like it haha. My wife loves to ride, most of the position she like as long as it’s deep inside her super horny wife I would say.

best part is last night, ask me to be in doggie position and she started ass rimming me and stroke my dick. Almost cum!!
You r one of the luckiest husband on planet earth ...both u n yr wife enjoying sex so much despite being married for a few yrs already....congrats to u ! ...wish all our wives can be as notti n super horny as yrs in bed ...all husbands esp in SG will surely envy u ....keep it up !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor