Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Rowell Ladyboys

The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore also responded to the repeal of S377A, saying, "We do not seek to criminalise the LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer), for they too are children of God and loved by Him."

In a statement on its website, the church added, "However, we seek protection of the family and marriage according to natural law; and our rights to teach and practise them unhindered. We must not allow reverse discrimination to take place against those who believe in marriage as defined between a man and a woman."

Taking comfort in the government's plan to enshrine the definition of marriage in the Constitution, it added, "Otherwise, we will be taking a slippery road of no return, weakening the fabric of a strong society which is founded on the bedrock of holistic families and marriages."
------------
Fear not my friends! Not against the laws of man having sex. I guess the first plane out of BKK to Spore. Almost all on board are LBs. To them this is the only Asian country to legal same sex. Rowell could be the highest earnest of this country RLD.

May GODS have mercy on our souls.