View Single Post
Old 13-01-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Which soapy in Bangkok has the best VIP room?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustChrist View Post
At Kokoro the mamasan told me 1.5h is unlimited shots..in a nagging kind of way like "sure as much as you want if you can keep it up"..
Once in the room, the lady had the same attitude "oh you can do more than one time? ".. but she changed attitude after I went down on her and she started getting into it /being less mechanical..

However, I strongly recommend having condoms on you: it also happened that the girl had only 1 condom and 2nd shot had to be BJ /HJ..
When I asked Doki and Kokoro (and I think most Nuru place) is 60 min x 1 shot (~3000B), 90 min x 2 shots (~3500 - 3900B) and 2 girls 90 min x unlimited shots (6500B - 7500B), but I can't shoot that many in 90 min haha. I bring Okamoto 001 from SG to BKK because it's difficult to find it there and its a waste to use lousy condom if u got a good ML. Also bring more condoms if u gonna get 2 girls (or more) and keep changing around.

I like the girl at Kokoro's counter ^^.