View Single Post
Old 22-01-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My last day here-This is my story. AMA

I can feel you. I have the same experience. I stop for a few months since 2022. The standard of SLG drop like shit in 2022.

At first, I thought I will feel great visiting ML and get lots of pleasure. In reality, you will get shit. End up, most visits, you will get lousy services, old aunties with syt photos, money-faced ML asking for top-up and 30 mins shortchanged service. I feel so much worst after each lousy visit.

I am also cheated by belle. I am stupid to transfer her money and never get any service. I asked myself, WTF I spend money and I feel so misery and stupid? That's the last straw.

Then my mum is sicked. I feel so guilty for neglecting her. I start to accompany her. Buy her supplements and healthy food. I spend whatever free time I have to help her with natural healing methods. End of the day she is better and I have more savings.

Reflecting back, I admit it is my bad. I thought I can get the feeling of love by visit to syt ML. Shortcut the process of dating to buy love feelings. I even justified that $120 per visit is cheap because I cannot guarantee to get anything from girlfriend even I bring her to restaurant and buy her expensive gifts. I realise what make me feel great with ex-girlfriend is the connection I have with her and it is not possible with ML.

Of course, I am still tempted to go back to ML. It is not easy to cure. Sometimes, the withdrawal symptom make me moody whole day. In my free time, I learn new skills, exercise, accompany my mum, go to beach and park etc. I don't think I am completely cured but I am making progress and trying my best.

Update your progress when you are free so I can learn from you. Thank you for sharing and I know I am not alone. Happy Chinese new year 2023 and all the best to you.