View Single Post
Old 31-07-2021, 02:01 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dirvorce proceedings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorpixie View Post
Thank you all for the kind replies.
I really need help with financial. And i dont wish to go to the loanshark.
If you can help me, please drop me a pm.
I think if you want money, you either go and ask the government or you have to work for it

I know a lady I visit, she is in her 30s, another lady 40s, they still "Work" because they have obligations like a pet shop that is being leased, a hdb and parents to take care. To me that is respectable indeed, stepping into the water and doing what it takes.

The only easy day was Yesterday.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment