Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Just came back from a wonderful session. A little info to share. She is a very nice and friendly person. Holding pink ic but not from China. When she works, she doesn’t reply to her hp so those who can’t get reply please be patient with her. Not under any agent and I was really surprised at her level of English. University standard. She may sound fierce in her reply but it just her different ways of reply so don’t be offended. Initially I thought of giving her a miss due to the way she reply and I am glad I didn’t cancel. She doesn’t cheat on timing and she even offered me tonics soup at the end of the session. A real professional in her works and strictly no hanky panky offered so do respect her decision.

Open for appointment.

Last edited by bellbell; 17-07-2022 at 11:55 AM.