Thread: Bros who cheat
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros who cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Do anything you want but don't get caught. If caught prepare to pay the price. Sad but true. You can do all the planning but the worst thing is the 小三/mistress is the one who contacts the wife/gf with a call and evidence (photos/videos) to expose you.

Why will a 小三/mistress do that? So that your wife/gf will be so angry they leave you. Then the 小三/ mistress can be the official wife/gf.

There is an easy method for wives to track your present location. So having preset photos as someone here suggests will not work. Not sure if I should write out the method to track a person's present location though. Will I be helping or harming the guys here?
Just a thought.

What if the 小三 or FB is also married? Will the risk be lesser or greater for the bro who cheats?

If 小三/mistress is single, I can imagine but if the other party is attach/married. Safer to go ahead?