Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
cfk962 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Name : Giselle
Language : Preferably mandarin or cantonese... English is her 2nd language, but we still manage to converse.

This was a hard to get girl. I had tried to book a session with her many times before, but she wasn't always available. Imagine my excitement when SNN said that Giselle was available on the day I requested..

Everything about her is a solid 10/10... She's shy for the first time, but once you get the conversation rolling, it will just roll off naturally... she has a heavy price tag, but as the chinese saying goes 一分钱,一分货 (you get what you paid).. and she definitely exceeded my expectations.
Blowjob = blew me to kingdom come (pun intended)
Body and boobs = perfecto (they are as good as SNN's previous girl Kimmy during her prime).. boobs was easy to reach when I needed something to grab during doggie.. ass is bouncy and slappable AF..
FJ = unlike other girls who takes you on a dry run, Giselle feedbacks when to be faster, deeper, and when to change positions.... her moan is the loudest during doggie and i had control my output just so the next door tenant doesn't hear all the indecency happening..

In summary, all the reviews about her before mine is true.