Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
RockViet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Telling

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
Can someone enlighten me? If going to Waterloo KwanYin is to accumulate merits, which by the way will be voided by improper sexual behaviour, why is it that I often see many working "ladies" going there to pray. I am a seasoned cheongster so I can spot the difference between a decent lady and those "working ladies".
eh bro..i think u hvnt master the art of speed reading hehe u skip words n assume incorrectly

My msg is
"chanting Cundi Mantra 准提咒will help to accumulate good merits"
Cundi 准提 is a another form of KwanYin. Waterloo KwanYin is 准提KwanYin.

what I meant is 2 seperated statement
- 1)chanting the cundi mantra help to hv good merits
- 2) Waterloo KwanYin is 准提KwanYin.

So u say "going to Waterloo KwanYin is to accumulate merits" , which by the way will be voided by improper sexual behaviour, why is it that I often see many working "ladies" going there to pray."

-firstly off coz not loh going physically go pray there does equate they chant Cundi Mantra its a mantra not the normal "Po pi Po pi" "tolong tolong" bai bai pray lor, its chant mantra 108 times one.. u dun see them spent 10min deep chanting ba...also u no need be in the temple chant.. at home at outside also can...i only say Waterloo KwanYin is 准提KwanYin cos there are alot of form of kwanyin.

so present at the temple pray does not mean they chant the mantra there as mostly ppl just bai bai. gg to temple may not get merits.. its a different story.

secondly ... i know alot of WL go Waterloo pray...esp VN cos they also hv KwanYin in VN. they pray does not meant they get good merit lor and i doubt they chant Cundi Mantra....chant 108x leh..the most they only pray pray nvr see they sit there n chant.. yes they might work as WL is not good conduct but the level of bad deed depends also on are they doing it for their family out of no choice.. that may not consider as full demerits..

.. no hard feelings i not here n do not want to create unhappiness. just hope to clarify.
--- 独立--- 自由 ---- 幸福