Old 17-10-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Daesaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Finally fully rested from my 3 day 2 night stay from 13/10 - 15/10.

Stayed in Da Vienna, Junior Suite, about 80 sgd per day.
Not that worth it but it was spacious had a tub that can fit 2 people(my main reason). It was a little run down but i was okay with it. Breakfast was decent.

Was very lucky with Tinder. I met 2 girls who overnight with me. It was easy because i can speak bahasa. And i started swiping 1 week before my travel and filtered the girls I wanted.

Thing about girls from Tinder I feel, they always expect pocket money the next morning(so dont be an a$$ and abused them) I gave first girl about 800k and 2nd girl 1jt. Both were beautiful and vetted them on their Instagram before meeting them. First was 20 and second was 22. Both very gfe and accommodate all of my desires.

On this trip, I went to Hallo Kitty, Octopuss and Venew.

HK, 8/10
Price - 800k-ish all in.
Service - Good - you can call all the girls down to look if you cant see the pictures clearly

Octopuss, 6/10
Price-1.2m - I picked platinium
Service - Dropped. I used to come here before but the girl i was with very mechanical. No gfe.

Venew, 9/10
Price- 400k ish - Nuru Massage
Service - Good, very clean place and quiet area, best selection of girls IMO.
This is not a B2B nuru massage but it was fun as the girl i had was very chatty and giggling always.

My ratings are mostly based on the Girl's performance so your experience might differ in some places. But i am never going back to Octopuss lol. The quality of girls seems to have dropped.

Will plan another trip in November. Havent managed to book a girl from Joint yet. And try a cheaper hotel.