View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for shuang shuang

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

Tall and slender girl. Pretty face and is 😍 my type of girl plus she's extremely chatty.

Massage was ok(not those hard kind but definitely not piano) and lasted for around 15-20mins with oil, will ask you for sore spots to focus on, i told her my ass was aching abit 😆. She will constantly check with you to ask if it feels good or not too.

After massage, she will give you a hdly which was pretty shiok before asking you to flip over for the main event, took awhile for me to erupt but there was not even a sign of complain from her, and she did it all while kissing me all over the neck and face, changed a few positions too without me telling her so that i can better caress her boobs/body.

After the deed, she will tell me to wait for her while she wash up and continue with the head massage(probably a yunnan thing) while we continue to chat until the time is up.

For $120 i think it's well worth the money for such a pretty girl and good service so hope more bros will support her. Toilet is huge and spacious, but the only complaint i have for her place is that there's some construction going on so it might get abit noisy depending on the time of your visit.