View Single Post
Old 20-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Krabi Recommendations?

Am on the road and will post a short update.

1) Krabi is not a party town like Phuket is.

2) Puying are relatively expensive. 2500 to 3500 overnight. The 3 best places are a) RCA and b) Romeo c) Heaven Above all on the long Maharaj Road with Heaven above in the soi opposite Crazy Pub.

3) Whether to stay on the beach or in town depends on your preferences. If on the beach, make sure you have company or you will be flying your kite!

4) Which beach - again depends on your preferences, budget and what you like. There is enough tourist information from the internet search engines you can access. Don't be lazy ya.

The beaches and town and distances from each other is large. If you don't have wheels, it can be bothersome. I recommend to invest on wheels one way or another.

I usually stay in town and visit the beach during the day. Recommendations are the Krabi Royal hotel if you are on a budget and Krabi Meritime if you want better. Book via agents or internet to enjoy best rates.
The massage at the Royal is the best in town and there are some but very few girls that are attractive. Gotta go early before 5pm and book the lady out for rest of the day. They may prove to be the best option for your bed too! This a hot tip from the owner of Ibris Travel in the town who is a good resource of information about .......

On the beach, I there are many choices all depending on your budget. If you have money to spend, the best there I know is the Rayawadee Resort. That is exhorbitant but ............. Better make sure your GF is going to fuck you through the mattress before you spend good money there!
Phra Nang Inn's new Betelnut wing is another that I would recommend and it's significantly cheaper than the Rayawadee. Good location with access to main shops and places at Ao Phra Nang.

Have fun.