View Single Post
Old 20-01-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Guys i feel really dont over think and become over worried lah. Since g3 and g7 are still working after checkup, it means at most they got is std only

If no symptom means its fine, just go for once a year full check in case u got the rare case of having no symptom std or hiv.

Anyway im spending my new year eve at DSC clinic, reason is simple, because my std infection came back on its own

After my 10 fucking days of doxycyclin, another 1 week of total abstain from sex or even pcc, the damn dick discharge and itchy feeling came back on its own

Now geylang got doxycyclin resistant std going around, so better caps on

In fact this time i very sian liao, from start of nov till now keep getting this shit. I think after this i am starting to appreciate the feeling of safety that condom can give me, i feel so safe with condom on, tonight i will sleep with condom so that my little dickie can feel safe and secure in the arms of miss condom

Miss condom, u are my new best friend. How come i never appreciated your good points before ? Now my eyes are open and i see u in a different light. How strong yet thin your body is, how cosy u make my dick feel in a protective case of anti std anti hiv material. Miss condom i miss u so much, pls let me enter ur condom body once again and together we will have fun in geylang without worry of any std
Same symptoms, tested negative for everything but took doxy, went away for a few days then came back. Test again still everythjng negative. Took jab and 2 pills