View Single Post
Old 17-09-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter88798 View Post
Received the contact from bro soundworks , called and book the chinese therapist.
The spa is located in a very discreet location. Tranquil surrounding , not diffcult to park.
Went inside n registered. The spa is very quiet, has a nice cosy atmosphere. Went into the assigned room.
The therapist came in within a min and start to work on my body. Like wat bro shared, she is very detailed n skilled in massaging. Told her i have some issue with my lower back. She told me later she will apply some cream to loosen the muscle. After a good 10 min on my neck and shoulder,she move to my back and massage with cream......very good technique. She told me due to aging, the muscle area need to be loosen more,back stepping will be good for align the spine too,really very professional massage, quite surpise to be that good. Can be painful in certain area when she trying to loosen your muscle . No pain no gain, i guess...haha.
To cut the story short, this is a definitely a good place to unwind n relax when you really need a good massage. Thank Bro Ts, n i up ur points!
hi bro, since this is a decent place, mind sharing the contact? I need a good one for my neck.