View Single Post
Old 21-09-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi08 View Post
thanks to bro soundworks for the contact! Made an appt wif M***** this afternoon..so this FR is hot off the press!

initially opted for their Swedish massage as this option is cheaper..90 min @ $88..the receptionist told me that their Signature Hot Oil is more popular..this option is at $132 for 90 min..so i told her me not so keen..haha

when M***** arrived at the room, she told me that my waist area and shoulder area are very stiff..if i opt for Swedish massage, then the strength will not be there..coz it is supposed to be gentle strokes..asked me to switch to the deep tissue massage instead so that she can help me to fix my problem areas..i told her to go ahead..and indeed, her deep tissue massage no horse run! True, it is very painful..but afterwards, my back area and leg area feels quite light..and no longer as tight..she also stepped on my back..there is a proper bar for them to hold onto..she also advise me to go back for a few more sessions so that she can fully fix my problem areas..i told her ok, will be back for more! as time is limited, she did not ask me to turn over and massage the front area..haha

when i was at the counter to pay the difference in price, i was asked whether i want to become a member..just pay $10..and once i had clocked 10hrs worth of massage, 1hr will be free the next time i go and after paying $10..i say ok, since there is no expiry..haha

overall is a clean joint..no GQ asked..
hi bro how much was the deep tissue massage?