View Single Post
Old 22-05-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

The last time I visited ACE Building was before pandemic in early 2019, I remember there was a good balance of China and Vietnamese girls. Its been three years and last Thursday was the first time I visit ACE after the pandemic. I notice almost all are Vietnamese girls and only two China girls left. The Chinese food stall also converted to Vietnamese food stall. May I know why the sudden drop in Chinese girls there?
Is it because many went back during start of pandemic and now unable to get out due to restriction on travel imposed in china by ccp? I am from singapore and I got a job recently which requires frequent travel to Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is one of my favourite cities as I love the nightlife and commercial sex scene there. unlike singapore very pathetic very limited girls. In Kuala Lumpur can even get Kazakstan and Outer Mongolia girls, in singapore only china and vietnam n thailand.
I also want to make more friends in Kuala Lumpur, I notice many friends will sit around in ACE and drink beer and chat and smoke. I also drink and smoke, I can share my fave villiger cigarellos with you guys and chat.
Just to share with you guys, in singapore there is no drop in china girls but no increase, many said they are unable to get out of china. I wonder if its the same situation at ACE? Or is it that the Vietnamese girls are too aggressive such that they displaced the China ones?