Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
luvpuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantygal View Post
That's silly, girl. Why would you be even thinking of that.
However, after reading about your experience reminded about mine.

I had a fabulous FB whos super cute and charming. Sex was awesome, always awesome. I didn't know much about what we were doing but we loved doing it when we would meet. I really liked him a lot and wished that he could be my bf... But I never asked. I never asked for more than sex and I knew our relationship would stay that way because it started out that way and would remain the same.

There's no happy ending for FBs.

I moved on after I found someone whom I loved and stopped seeing him and he moved on, fucking other girls. I was happy that I was dating someone else and having a proper life... proper sex.

One year ago... We were both single again. However, knowing what I wanted in life I didn't want to go back to what we were and had even though sex with him was the best ever in life.

And I'm never gonna be a FB of another guy anymore cos' I respect myself even more, I love myself even more. Don't stay on for someone who eventually will not be yours. Don't waste your time/youth!
hmm that sounds like my FB and i , well all i wanna say is, feelings do come upon and its really hard to put them aside, like they say. its easier said than done. we all usually start off saying no feelings or strings attached, but in the end, i experienced something different. as time goes while the sex is great and the love is made, we will develop feelings for each other.. haha im not sure bout other guys as well but sure got feelings one right... dont tell me u really touch and go.