View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all
Re: My Hedonistic Past

PART 20

JL stroked my cock, “You still want to fuck me?”

Me: “Your pussy can take it or not? Cum twice already…if you tired it’s ok”

JL: “No it’s not ok. I want you inside me. And I want you to cum inside me.”

Me: “Ok, we fuck slowly ok”

JL: “Fuck my any way you want….use me to cum….I like to see your expression when you cum”

Me: “Lubricate my cock with your saliva first ok”

JL: “My pleasure, boss”

JL licked my cock up and down and let me fuck her mouth with half my dick length for about 20 seconds before I was ready to fuck her pussy again.

Me: “Baby, doggy style please”

JL moved into position with her ass up and face down. She knew what that I liked to insert at an angle. I slowly inserted my cock into her pussy hole again and she made sure to let me know she liked it.

JL: “OH yes….fuck me…I love your cock inside me….”

I grabbed her waist and the front of her thighs as I pushed deeper into her and increased my pace.

Me: “Do you like this baby?”

JL: “AH ahh…no…”

Me: “No?”

JL: “Ya…I don’t like…I love it daddy…”

I kept my pace steady as my raw cock enjoyed her slippery yet tight pussy. Controlling the pumping and withdrawing a few times till the tip of my cock was just about to exit but never fully withdrawing, I pushed back my cock into JL as she moaned in pleasure.

JL: “Daddy…your cock so thick and long….”

I pushed JL onto the bed for a lazy doggy position. Putting my entire weight on her, I thrusted my hips and she thrusted back to let my cock inside her deeper.

Me: “Am I squashing you baby?”

JL: “No…I like it when your body is pressing against mine….keep fucking me like this…”

As my dick continued to be stimulated and squeezed by JL’s pussy, both of us started frenching passionately. We licked and sucked each other’s tongues as my cock continued to explore JL’s pussy.

JL: “Daddy, pretend I’m Kate….pretend you’re fucking her…use me to cum…..”

Me: “Stop that baby…I’m fucking you and I’m enjoying it….I love fucking you raw and feeling you inside out”

JL: “Really Daddy?” She moaned while asking, “I want you to be happy…if you want to fuck other girls raw it’s ok too…..”

Me: “Not now baby…I just want to fuck you now and cum inside you”

JL: “Yes…please fuck me daddy….please shoot inside me”

I continued to pump JL in lazy doggy with my fists on the mattress on either side of her body so I could fuck her in longer strokes.

Me: “Close your legs together tighter baby, I’m cumming soon”

JL complied, “You’re so good Daddy…I want you to fuck me till you cum…shoot your cum inside me….fuck me please…”

I felt my cock was ready to explode any moment. With a few final pushes, I erupted and shot 2nd load of the night inside JL.

JL: “UGHHHHH!!!! YES!!! Don’t pull out daddy!”

Me: “Ahhh….Oh my god…I continued pumping a bit while my cock released.”

JL: “Oh my god..I love it when you continue fucking after you shoot haha…keep your cock inside me, don’t take out yet ok”

I changed position carefully to avoid taking my cock out of JL’s pussy so quickly. I felt my cock soften soon and I had to withdraw.

Me: “Wow…great as always…This is why I keep fucking you over and over”

JL: “Haha same…I tell you something ok”

Me: “Sure, what?”

JL started: “I just want to say…I…love--” she tilted her head slightly and shyly looked sideways towards me.

Me: “Oh no….don’t say—”

Before I could finish she quickly continued, “I love fucking you la! You thought I was doing to say I love you is it? Please lor, who love you? Only a fat ugly shit will love you lor hahaha. I only love your cock and sex with you.”
I smiled at her and we both laughed.

Me: “I really love fucking you too, baby, and you do mean a lot to me.”

JL: “Ya, who’s going allow their boss to fuck them in the office and give their boss blowjobs when they are stressed except for me right?”

Me: “Okok, you want a raise is it?”

JL: “I want you to raise your cock and fuck me! But I think you’re spent for tonight already hehehe”

Me: “Ya, too bad, no more cum to shoot. Let’s go wash up baby”

JL: “Chey you so lousy haha, ok let’s go wash”