View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 10
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

It was one month away from the start of my poly life, my parents want to go hongkong to do shopping n going to the race course there together with my uncle n auntie(hazel's parents). My parents want me to go with them. However,i gave it a miss as i wanted some personal time before going b to school. For some reason, hazel didnt went for the trip also. My parents gave me hazel's no. Incase something were to happen we can seek help from each other. I just simply save it in my phonebook.

Hazel n i seldom have communications, we werent really close no doubt she always visits my house with her parents .

On e 2nd day of my parents holidays, i was lazying at hm, surfing e net, watching tv , sleeping. I was kind of horny, as i havent had sex for abt two weeks.J's women cycle was on for e past week, n as far as i know, her auntie should have ended, feeling horny n i decided to send her an sms
"hey babe, any program tonight? Wanna come out for dinner aft that come my house n drink n we can catch up n have some personal time? I miss u "... ... finish typing , scroll on phone book, send ... !

Lucky or unlucky , the msg that was suppose to J , was send to Hazel ! *(let me explain on this , my contact gt no one starting with letter I, so J's contact is one above Hazel's)

Tbc ... ...