View Single Post
Old 20-05-2022, 09:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for se

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.​

• A flight attendant for SpaceX said Elon Musk asked her to "do more" during a massage, documents show.
  • The billionaire founder exposed his penis to her and offered to buy her a horse, according to claims in a declaration.
  • After she reported the incident to SpaceX, Musk's company paid her $250,000 as part of a...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.