Old 07-08-2005, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
sg_kl_boy sg_kl_boy
Thumbs down The Green Elephant @ Sg Wang

This is my 1st Post on SB...hope not getting zap by any bros....

Reach KL last night about 1120pm.
Feel very tired after 4 hours drive, go TGE @ Sg Wang which saw some brother mention below...

Park car at Lowyatt, then walk across the road towards TGE, step in, the captain straight me to the small room, like karaoke room, but door open. Sit inside and captain pass me a cigratte, well, just smoke n tell her wan malay local but all with customer....

After 1 mins captain bring 2 local chinese, one tall, slim & one abit plump, but atleast B cup not like the slim only A cup from my experiece...so choose the plump one as I like BIG....

Proceed to the room and wait, kns, the room so old, mattress not even change, dunno got how many ppl slept that nite...but got one big mirror....

After 3 mins the gal coming, close the door. Straight remove shirt/bra herself, then I also remove myself lor....She said go shower 1st.

When shower, just use soap wash my dick & ass, other not even touch the water....

Proceed to the bed, give me abt 10 mins so so massage, then ask me change to front, kissing my whole body like rush hours...kns....then put a cap on me n bj, also so so , then ask me coming in....

So I man on top abt 3 mins....she start unpatient and said change position, this time she on top, kns, like jumping on me, just wanna rush me cum, finally release...she immediately wakeup, go shower gain with me, also wash dick & ass only...then tapao n said tq to me n go...WTF services...

Found the other facilities also very lousy, very old....

Name: Tan Man Ting from JB
Boobs: hmm shld be arnd 32B
BJ: so so, keep on using tissue clean mouth. (With Cap)
FJ: 5/10
Damage: 230+5% Credit card charges for full package include spa faciliries...

Just to share my experience and advise all bro dun go the sucking place...
I hear Spa De Palace very nice, probably will try today or tomorrow ....