AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner342 View Post
Name: Anna
Height: 170+cm
Face:9/10, a bit of acne
Body:8/10, like model
Boob: C cup I think, a bit saggy but to my surprise the nipple along with areola is pinkish in color, like bright pink, it’s my first time seeing this
Pussy: Hmm, I didn’t quite get a look of her pussy, it might be bcs I too focused on her face or maybe her pink areola
Ass: 7/10, Nice for doggie but I can’t try it dem
CBJ: Hmm, I wonder if I should target milf like ladies next time, coz the young one seems provide cbj only...4/10 so so
Fj: Missionary only, she doesn’t want to try other positions and what’s worse I can’t suck/lick her boobs..(crying inside)
Gfe: Okay okay lah
Wir: Nope, one time is enough although she’s give her no.
Damage:80
Kudos to you fellow samster and many thanks to your FR🙏. At least can see some enlightment and glad to know this legendary port is still active and sound. Please forgive my curiosity. The FL you took named Anna is of what nationality? Perhaps Popiah or PRC? This FL is indeed a rare gem and very unlikely anyone can bump into when fishing here. Can you elaborate?

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"