View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

The Heart Remembers (in no particular order)

My heart remembers Fee Fei’s (1612) womanly allure. Watching her comb her tresses and apply makeup was a treat for the senses

My heart remembers Qi Qi’s (1612) grace, poise, dignity and pedicure. Those toes, those colours gave life and energy to my foot fetish.

My heart remembers Mung Mung’s (1649) sunshine smile. Her mirth set forth the currents of friendship which shattered the barriers of language.

My heart remembers Tou Tou’s (1649) luscious, firm and creamy body. Her resemblance allowed me to make passionate love to a colleague on whom my heart was set.

Neither my heart nor my mind can remember Yuan Yuan (1649), but her name will be forever etched in the deepest recesses of my memory. For it was she who pulled me out of the bottomless pit of darkness and despair.

My heart, you remember Anni’s (1651) soft heart and gentle nature, for this seared in me the desire to help. I will forever regret not being able to provide succour when she needed it the most.

My heart will never forget Xiao Ning’s (1651) youth and natural beauty for she gave me heart break and wistful longing

My heart will forever remember Mina’s (1805) wifely words which were music for my soul. How I wish I could have held her hand, just that once, as one human being to another. I thank her for reviving in me the love language of gifting.

Bedazzled my heart was by Keke’s (1651) shimmering pedicure, abundant breasts, and magical hands. Fornication by face sitting was what she taught me.

My heart remembers KeKe’s (2062) passionate energy and passionate fellatio. In those moments we realised that every organ and every opening could be made holy.

My youthful heart beats with the melody of Tian Tian’s (2062) sweet lovemaking. She showed me that even dying embers of passion could be revive again in the day.

My heart remembers, every OKT and every helper who helped spread the seeds of dignity and compassion across the sands of time.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 03-04-2021 at 02:22 AM. Reason: clarity