View Single Post
Old 23-04-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Scams, robbery, accident, cheats. Happens in every countries. Have to use common sense mah when u cheong. Even if i hold ur hand go cheong still no guarantee u 100% safe.
I agreed with your above points. Over the last one week,i have hear 2 cases of money being stolen by working girls from 2 bros, one lost 50k to 100k rupiah respectively in both times during sleep when he isnt careful,the other case by another bro which happens in Singapore, lost S$200 (only realize after he got home). Which case is worse? Both were 2 different person losing the money,but both were overnight working girls in 2 different countries. I doubt the bro in Singapore report to the police tho (he didnt dare to) becos he has a wife and 2 kids.

When it comes to calculated risk like the case i mentioned above,i feel batam is cheaper too (if thing/s mess up). Even when it comes to bad lousy service, bad deals etc,isnt batam cheaper too? Imagine how much i have to pay in Singapore for bad and lousy services. Scams? Which countries do not have scam/s in these "meat trade"? Next,i look at the price to pay for those scams...hehehe...and then i look at the solution/s. Hence,its one of the reason why i often say, going to Batam is like going to Sentosa (other than the part sentosa isnt a mongering place). Singapore Sentosa should be 90% safe,hehehe...

Anyway,this is just what i have seen with my own eyes. Safety has often been my number one priority. Play safely,come back home safely.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info