View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 14
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Sounds weird.. but who are you?
teatime is what time? british or australian? after lunch before dinner the time when you scratch your dick to smell some cupcakes and english tea you mean?
only boned bonnie? booked her twice?
made her climax 10x in a row? row dice faster or she cums faster?
omg... clit and labia also showcased in your FR, which 'egged' you on.

lucky her 'abdominals contracted' and not her pussy contracted. if not like thai girl show... those who can open a bottle cap?!?

really interested to know you better as you are assisted Bonnie to break a record.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamez000 View Post
This is my second FR for Bonnie from SammyBabes, whom I met at teatime yesterday.

No more fooling about, it was straight to business as we had planned to break my personal best - making my partner climax 10 times in a row during one session of lovemaking.

And Bonnie was up for the challenge.

It started off strong, the first three with Bonnie flat on her back. She has this adorable quirk when she cums, twisting her body somewhat violently to both sides. I couldn't even leave my tongue on her clit during her throes of ecstasy.

The next few I got her to kneel and hold on to the bed head as I munched on her from below, lying flat on my back. Looking up, I could see her tummy ripple and her beautiful ample breasts heave in unison with my ministrations. The sheer pleasure of watching her orgasm from this angle was infectious. I'm getting a hard on now, just thinking about it!

Then, I got her to lie down with a pillow under her butt to give me a better position to worship her magical vagina. We went to about 10 before I gave in to my lustfulness.

Ripping up the condom wrapper and wearing the sleeve, I insert and felt her quiver as I entered her. She was so wet and welcoming. But I didn't want to climax till after we went past number 10.

By this time, her legs and tummy were feeling like jelly (to quote Bonnie) and indeed, I felt her muscles twitch involuntarily. I teased it out. Using just my breath over her pussy, kissing and tugging with my lips all around but not on the part she most wants me to envelop with my mouth, driving her insane with the anticipation. And the moan she let out when I finally gave her what she was craving was pure satisfaction. She came almost immediately, breaking the old record!

We took a break to recover, chatting over frozen strawberry jelly from Chateraise I'd bought before the session. I had wanted to eat them of her breasts but figured it would make the hotel housekeeping mad as hell getting the coloring and the sugar off the bed. I suggested one more to make it a perfect dozen before time ran out. And true to form, Bonnie was up for it.

I went very deliberate and slow, given how sensitive her clit and labia were. Slowly building on the intensity, and I could hear Bonnie egging me on. She wanted it as much as I did! And then it came. She wrapped her legs around my back, arching her spine upwards. Her abdominals contracted and I could feel the explosion within, erupting and rippling outwards until she slumped back down moaning softly. I crawled to her side and cradled her, whispering well done, you are now the record holder...