View Single Post
Old 19-09-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
Evo^Madz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvo^Madz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ❤SYT horny Genie... press her the right way... ❤

Thanks bro for the contact.

Met up with Genie yesterday night after getting ctc from TS. After sms Genie and fixed the time, quick hand quick leg rush down to Jalan Sxxxxx H81. 1st impression on Genie, shy SYT and unpolished gem! Pretty eyes, long silky hair and lots lots GFE. She is particular about hygenity and this where I will give her more points. Proceed actions on bed with lots of foreplay. I think we frenched like long loving couple on bed for more than 20 mins, with lots of carresing over each other. She is wet,,,, real wet. Rest of the actions I shall not talk much. But it is definitely worth more than what she is deserved for.
Not to mention she is not a time watcher. Although she is late a little bit but we almost out short the time due to chit chat on bed. Phew~~~ now think of it still will get a hard on.

Face : 8/10 syt
Boobs : A+~B but i love her small roundish nipples.
French : 10/10 like no tomorrow. Lots of tongue fight. Not commando type but with lots of teasing on tongue tips.
BBBJ : 8.5/10. Suprisingly she gave lots of deep throat, and ball sucking. Definitely miss her ball suck with hand stroke on shaft.
FJ : 9/10. Tight and real wet. Apologize that I might insert abit too deep that she felt a little pain. But after warm up ramping, she has no complaint at all but moan like real gf.
GFE : 10/10. Nearly got a love bite from her.