Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 17
Daiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to beholdDaiso is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Victoria SNS

Earlier twenties, sweet silly smile, chiseled face features with long hair. Better looking in real.

Voulptous figure with perky ass, smooth fair skin and big natural boobs. Nicely shape and for into her body frame.

Alot of frenching action, lot of DFK , able to taste her mouth which has mint mouthwash as well haha.

Her blowjob and tongue skills are good becos it nearly make me cum all into her mouth when she was just sucking me before fucking

We proceed to 69. I licked her tight and clean pussy and she keep moan while she was sucking me with me dick in her mouth.

Caps on and we did various positions which really made both of us exhausted.She told me lay on the bed and she will settle for me, she ride me hard thru n back while I grab both her melons and I think her moan next door also can hear, she told me she like to be on top so that she can control and cum too

After riding me for a good 10mins, I signal her that I was cumming and she took of my rubber and help me masterbate and ask me cum onto her face.

High GFE with affectionate feel.

Thank SNS for the arrangement.

Welcome to exchange points.