View Single Post
Old 19-09-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Actually, everyone has their preferences and tastes, some like them slim, some like them fleshy. Some like B cup perky, some like D cup melons.

For gals like Lucky, she has a huge pair of melons and her butt is fleshy. I have tried her a few times, suited to the taste of many Baby Boomers. She is not boasting when she said she had clients who booked her for hours as what a bro here said, because I saw it actually, and since Geylang has other choice, I had to skip her for that session and go for my Viet darlings. If I have so much Vit M, I will also book Lucky for a few hours. I just love the Boobs engulfing my head (my head, not my brother head). Fucking her, you can see her boobs shaking all over.

Grace looks very youthful when she lets her hair down. her body is slim type, perky B cup, good for sucking. I did not receive AR from her, but we had a great time in the shower room fondling and foreplay. So, I think what services the Gal will do depend on that session's mood and also the time. I fucked her twice, worth the refuck.

For Gals with B cup, fucking them, their boobs will not shake much.

At the end of the day, every bros have different expectations.

For me, it is either I go for $60 for 30 minutes with Viet WL, or else $200 for 60 minutes with PRC WL. $150 for 45 minutes with PRC WL is a bit rush given our expectation, as I would rather spend $120 for 60 minutes with my Viet Darlings and I can get double shot, if I can manage it. The advantage of PRC WL over Viet WL is that extra feeling, able to communicate.