The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 21
fungrapes2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quick FR for Coco from Club Friday

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=...highlight=coco

OKT: 10/10 - Responsive and gave clear directions.
Location: Central, good for drivers maybe not so good for public transport. Single bedroom unit with bathroom with big bed, great for activities.
Summary:
Beautiful and friendly girl who speaks good English. Slim and petitle with great body and cant see any additional fats anyway. Bakness level 2. Boobs are nicely enhanced. To me she has beauty and brains and can hold a decent conversation. Just talking to her about food and life and before you know it the time is up. More of a GFE than hardcore experience and DFK becomes a fierce battle once she gets horny with cute little moans to go along with the great experience.

Overall 9.5/10 and I think her last day is in a couple of days. For those who are looking more for a sensual GF experience rather than PSE.

Looks: 10/10 to me she is perfect
Body: 9/10 bakness 2 my type, nice perk ass and boobs to grab while going for doggy
French: 9/10, DFK when she gets horny.
BBJ: 8/10. More of slow and sensual pace rather than vacuum style. Personally prefer the more hardcore style.
FJ: 9/10. Any position will do and will make adjustments to her position to hit the right spot for her. Responsive to painting, and squirming and moaning all the way. Such a turn on to DFK immediately after when she has a taste of herself.
GFE: 10/10 Hold your hands, talks to you so sweetly.. v additive
RTF: Sure hope to catch her before she goes back
Old Today, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 5
10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all10003508 is a name known to all

Quick FR for https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=...8#post23406938

Tried girl called Coffee from Thai Fairy today.

Location - Ok, Geylang area convenient. Room was clean.

Looks - Ok, had natural C cup boobs, which very nice.

Bbbj - Not bad. Suck long time no complaints

FJ - Great, tight fuckable pussy.

AJ - Did not try. Was planning to try, but shoot too fast so did not.

GFE - Not bad, very friendly girl, offered massage (which I declined), and told me lots of funny stories about the countries she previously FL in. Did not chase me out after I shoot twice, I stayed for full 90mins.

RTF - Yes, I plan to
Old Today, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 1
corianderjuice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for FoxyThai Nana

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?...highlight=nana

OKT: responsive and gave clear instructions on location, after the session also texted to check if everything ok etc, really kudos to the OKT for making the process so smooth and seamless.

Looks: same as advertised photos, her skin tone is on the fairer side which really appealed to me.
Body: slim body frame with nice perky butt, but genuine A cup which might be a dealbreaker for some.
Kiss: started with slow sensual smooches and slowly transitioned into DFK, as the session gets more steamy she will initiate more.
BBBJ/AR: pretty damn skillful as she managed to make me twitch around, and the way she makes eye contact is damn hot.
Pussy: tight, odourless and easily wet, she enjoys getting painted, even grabbed my hair a few times to grind her pussy.
FJ: tried a few positions, but she did most of the work when we were on CG, and her pussy clamping skill is quite high level, had to surrender early.
GFE: after first shot, cuddled beside me we chatted quite a bit, stealing some kisses in between, doesn't feel commercial at all, and her command of english is actually quite decent as i never had to use GT once.
RTF: yes definitely.
Old Today, 12:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Westboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gift - Galaxy

Looks 9, real beauty but of cos with makeup
FJ: 9, enjoys sex.
Figure is a 9, for boobs lovers. No tummy
Knows english and chinese.
Like some previous post said, she may give bbbj in shower and grind u with her naked body.
Of cos do tip her well lar

Will rtf
Old Today, 02:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SimiTaijii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Claudia from 7th Heaven
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=988721

Your ultimate chio neighbour that always smile and chat with you. Her dimples are cute. Body is the curvy type that you keep imagining her naked. Not fat, not thin, just nice chef kiss. Wala this is your fantasy milf Claudia.

Stripped naked already is a commando babe, all out to please, tight pussy that her husband didn't get to fuck for so long already cuz withhold sex to get the next chanel bag (ok is my own fantasy ). DFK, AR, BBBJ, CIM, COF all she on. REPEAT: COMMANDO ALL OUT TO PLEASE!

Nice reviews n pics
Old Today, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gebeyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Hana (GX)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=989130

https://gofile.io/d/0uEq3i

Hana is late 20s pre-MILF from BKK. Part-time freelancer back home and toured Taiwan last year. First trip to Singapore.

Stands around 5 ft. 3-4". Slim and lanky built with long sexy legs and a perky round butt. Light Thai tan with smooth complexion. No ink. Wears braces.

Natural B- boobs with pointy brown nipples, minimal sag. Loves to have her nipples licked and sucked on. All natural body, no knife nor silicon.

Fluent Frencher with lotsa tongue sword-fighting, teasing and DFK. Auto-songkran self-initiated and suckled my tongue.

Shower. SOP soaped-up. B2B rub and boob massage, front and back.

Catbath. Kicked-off with nipple suckles, initiated DFK and went south to my tool.

BBBJ. CIM available. Skillful blowjob with fast & furious and up & down bobbing action accompanied with good suction. My balls were not neglected too.

Welcomes painting, clitoris stimulation and fingering. Gets wet easily as it's only her 2nd day here.

FJ. COF and COB/B available. A clean-shaven MILF cunt with the ideal tightness and depth + A fleshy round butt. Game for all positions and loves fast, deep & heavy pounding. Excellent rodeo rider with good stamina.

Offered massage at break but I declined so she cuddled around me with lots of GFE. Doesn't check phone and not a time watcher.

Speaks minimal English & Mandarin.

Private venue. Queen-sized bed and standard bathroom. Towels provided but better to bring your own.

OKT is responsive, honest and provides the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Thanks okt for the last min arrangement. And what posted here is truth. Thanks for the video clip too bro. One of the hardworking and willing to serve gem 💎
Old Today, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 2
walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!

Apple from galaxyxscorts
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=989072&highlight=

Looks 8/10 lates twenties. Slight tan, definitely screw-able.

Body 9/10 proportional figure i expect, man made boobs, nice to fondle, suck and lick

French 9/10 she quite pro in exchanging saliva, DFK too

Massage 9/10 strong type. I did took a nap cause very tired after work

Bbbj 8/10 Can suck well and long. I had met recent bonk told me her jaw tired but when i met Apple she really take her time but never get to cum in her mouth

Fj bang her in missionary only never change switch any positions cause I'm really tired after work, but i like her genuine moan, deep and hard banging she can take it
Old Today, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
kamikaze1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jacky from Terminal 21 - 13th Jun

After an unmemorable bonk in 2024 that I didn't even bothered to write a review. I have now met a girl that is worthy of a FR. Jacky from Terminal 21 is really a dream sweet young thing girl. She hails from phuket and has a beach girl kinda vibes. Very innocent, sweet and cute girl next door vibes. Her looks certainly will grow on you and I could look at her and kiss that cute little face of her"s all day. She such a sweety.

Her boobs is of a very decent size that looks good on her tiny frame. Was slightly bigger than a handful on my palms. Love it.

Started action with me servicing her. Frenching her before moving down to suck her nips which were so good to suckle on. Then moved down further south to eat her pussy out. Her pussy was really nice. Pinkish, clean shaven and I lick her clit while seeing her face in pleasure and giving out soft moans. She was so wet inside when i put 2 of my fingers to finger her. Her juices taste neutral and yummy. So good.

Bbbj by Jacky was really good. She really do know how to tease the balls before having my rod in her sweet mouth. She used her tongue real well while sucking on my rod. Did BBBJ on the bed lying down and also with her on the floor kneeling down. So good to see a sweet young thing devouring my rod.

French was quite shy initially with not much tongue action but she really went all out when we were fucking and making out passionately. It became to free access to her whole mouth and tongue with sloppy French. Guessed that she is high also. Haha. Damn. Just thinking of this makes me hard now. Could French her as much as I want without resistance. Really a very service oriented girl.

The love making was also great. It felt like I was doing it with a very sweet, innocent, cute and shy girlfriend. Did cowgirl with her on top and drilling her from the bottom as she leaned forward and we frenched passionately. Moved to the bed frame and continued drilling her more then carried her up and fuck. She is one of the lightest girls I carried and fuck. So easy to pick her up and make love. Put her down after and ask to do doggy and ramp her from behind hard hard with me holding her right hand as leverage. So good. Then moved on to more bbbj on the floor before returning to cowgirl with me drilling her hard from the bottom and with her leaning forward to french. This got so intense that I could have direct access to her whole tongue and mouth with slightly sloppy frenching. Continued pumping her from bottom and frenching till I climaxed and cummed in her. Best release in a while ever. Condom was full of my armies. Jacky"s moans while doing the deed is soft, and kinda shy shy and innocent type which adds to the pleasure of when fucking this cutie pie girl.

Went to shower and did not go ahead with round 2 as was quite tired and we just cuddled together, get to know her and kissing and frenching her as well till time up. Very serviced oriented girl and won't show black face or displeasure. Makes you feel loved and wanted and want to treat her well. Haha.

Jacky mentioned her last day working is today, 13th June. if not I would have gone back to rtf as she is certainly a rtf worthy girl.

A+ bonk for me this year. Might be because I am a suckered for syt girls. Haha.

Rainy (FF), Bee (CF), New (TC), Cas (TC), Lynn × 2 (CF), Lemon (CF)

2023 Bonks

Lydia (TC), Jill (CF)

2024 Bonks

Jacky (T21)
Old Today, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 19
JDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to beholdJDLKH is a splendid one to behold

Jewel Terminal 21, 25th May 2024

More photos of Jewel Terminal 21 that I have not posted for the forum to enjoy.

Jewel really looks great, good service, CIP and allows me to take photos. Truely a Jewel, pun intended.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1