The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
Dragonbal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonbal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnypapa View Post

Alicia galaxy
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=990656&highlight=

Gotta this value promo bonk by okt 130 for 90 min

Wild! Wild! Wild! Young and sweet looking. Very accomodative and listen to command well. She took her time to blows my lil bro slow and lots of slurpy sound effect.

Had few positions, can take hard and deep pumping. Best is she is a frencher. Not going to review much bro that met her will know how fantastic service she gave.
Got to agree with you bro. I met her this morning. And promise Okt to pen a review for her.

WYSIWYG! She young and adorable.
Service wise 9/10 especially when she rides on me.
Attitude 10/10 she out to please
Bbbj 9/10 My first shot unloaded in her mouth
GFE 10/10 very comfortable with her
Overall: I'm Sextisfied with this hidden gem.

Thanks okt for the swift arrangement and prompt reply
Old Today, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 4
holymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Airy/FT

First I would like to caveat that I was there for a massage/sensual and wasn’t looking for anything else. Airy fits all my expectation of a sensual massage. As usual YMMV.
Looks: similar to her photos. She looks exactly like the video that a prev bro has shared.
Body: slim, slender, but not thin. Bros looking for big boobs may want to skip
Feels: one word “bouncy”. She reminds me of a typical uni club girl but premilf and less energy lol.
Massage: the key thing I was there for and boy, she did not disappoint at all. The sensual was the best I’ve had so far. When you’re naked with her and she b2b with you, the feeling is heaven. Her teasing was also very good. It was so good that I decided to forego the oil massage (even though I asked for it).

All-in-all, worth every dollar. RTM? Yes if she’s staying longer. But she’s leaving next week so we will see.
Old Today, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 3
allardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of lightallardopower is a glorious beacon of light

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=991944

First blood for Nana from Flirtygirls

Was scrolling my telegram, and saw a notification from flirtygirls. Fast hand fast leg and text okt. I'm bless to get forst... Lol

What she don't have she will use her other service to repay for it. And she ensure I enjoy my session with her. By keep asking me this position sucking my tools comfortable? I guide her told her to suck and lick and she do obey to my instructions.

We had a few positions and she accomodate with it. Her moans genuine and she can take hard and long pounding. First shot unload in ass job and fucking her makes me sweat out!

After giving me a warm blowjob we had missionary and her face expression damn horny. Boost my ego to pound her deeper. And my 2nd shot caps off and unload on her face.

All my stress finally release for a moment. Now back to reality. Enjoy the whole session and thanks okt for the smooth arrangement
Old Today, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 2
charmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud of

Linda from Lust365

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthr...ighlight=linda

Looks: looks very naughty. Resemblance to pics is around 90%

Boobs: B cup, natural and responsive to touch

Body: petite

BBBJ: pro suctions.ove the way she lick all the way down to balls before getting to the main action

GFE: likes giving and receiving physical touch

FJ: confident horny gal. She enjoyed being pumped in doggy and In riding my hard rod

Disclaimer:
She can be the wild type no doubt but I prefer the average kind of bonk. Like bf/gf kind
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1