The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Who? Zhu Zhu ah?
Eh I still have no idea to be honest
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post

had such a wonderful session today, nice slim tight body. early 30s i guess, c cups just sagging ever so slightly. but such good service and look at that ass. just whipped out my phone halfway and started recording.

Hmmm… the red string around the waist seems familiar le. Recalling which ML. lol.
Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40708 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Under those room lighting, who cares about your looks and wrinkles.... unless you have a missing part on your face

Btw, reaching 50 is still very young to cheong...
There are many reaching 60s still going strong
In the good old days always see many uncles with walking stick in their 70s Q for room in H81 with FLs in 30s

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -116 / Power: 0
LeonTaiLiyong LeonTaiLiyong

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Indeed in his fascination, loser…..🤣🤣🤣
You can always dream about it …is free
Loser like you only talk when you didn’t have it , right ?
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
In the good old days always see many uncles with walking stick in their 70s Q for room in H81 with FLs in 30s
Walking stick?! Wow… really 老当益壮. I really cannot imagine myself still having the energy at that age.
Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
RTM MLX recently. Her massage is decent.. we chatted like friends before and after service..
her sensual has been always nice..
it’s a waste she don’t have other services..
hoping for her to provide BJ and let me paint her.. hahaha..
Paint her? You don't need to hope for it, just go for it!

She has given me a wrapped BJ before, but I should say it's not her favourite thing so probably don't push it.
Old Yesterday, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
wow, that's quite a bit going on!

And now it looks like i have to add Eimi to my to-try list as well.... jialat!
Eimi put on some weights so unless you don't mind bah bah type. She did slim down a little, can see she put in effort but compared to when she came about 2 years ago, got difference. However, I have been patronising her ever since so am pretty comfortable with her.
Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Just to add on...

Current location is indeed quiet and discreet, although not the most ideal as there are no shower facilities. She will clean you up with wet wipes but take note if you are hygiene freak.

Body is superb for her age, looks not my cup of tea but not ugly lah. Boobs are big but seem enhanced to me. Was offered FJ but opted for BJ. Playability is pretty high and she is out to please. Very chatty and friendly, like other bros have mentioned.

My session was in-and-out under 40 mins. There are also other working ladies next door and elsewhere in the building, who look up or pop out the moment you walk past.

Bros can take the bus from her workplace to a popular mall for food and shopping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilz2000 View Post
Humble fr for ang pai GDMR

Location: she had to change her location due to some idiot neighbour went to bao toh her. Currently at infamous hotspot

Looks: well maintained looks, as many bros here have pointed out. Milfy looks with smoking hot body

Sensual: was sensual from the start to the end. Was too busy zhutting her e cuppers. Exploded in her hand at no time.

Service: as mentioned earlier, hotspot so couldnt stay long. She wiped my tool and body after the session and we conversed for quite abit. In out 15-20mins 😭

Overall, good option for those who like heavy flavoured ml as mentioned by many bros here. She is still in operation with her number that is previously on the site, just that she took her ad down due to the same idiot Neighbour.

RTM: dont think so if her current location remains the same
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah lau… did the ML consent to your recording and post? If not this is quite low…
fret not my brother! ofc i did it with her consent. halfway while going at it in doggy style i just grabbed her ass tightly and said i wanna video her moans. this is just a small portion only! she even allowed me to video our session in full view of the mirror! it was glorious. so many landmines the past 2-3 years but this is one gal with superb service!
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6834 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Eimi put on some weights so unless you don't mind bah bah type. She did slim down a little, can see she put in effort but compared to when she came about 2 years ago, got difference. However, I have been patronising her ever since so am pretty comfortable with her.
i'm ok with bah bah, as long not baby elephant, no pblm. Service good more important.
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonTaiLiyong View Post
Sour grapes ?
She feels disgusted with bbbj and will offer it to u only for top up? Sour grapes? U are officially the Clown of the Year 2024. Zap....
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
juzrique deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-xiaomi/

Booked Xiaomi today.

Looks : not accurate but alright
Boobs : not for big boobs lover but soft and au natural.
BBBJ : good suction and hard worker. I took a while to cum but she just soldier on.
Ask for CIM so damage is 3B.

Overall, good gfe and cuddle after but no shower together. Perfume abit Gao better shower before going home.
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
galliard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilz2000 View Post
Humble fr for ang pai GDMR

Location: she had to change her location due to some idiot neighbour went to bao toh her. Currently at infamous hotspot

Service: as mentioned earlier, hotspot so couldnt stay long. She wiped my tool and body after the session and we conversed for quite abit. In out 15-20mins 😭

RTM: dont think so if her current location remains the same
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Just to add on...

Current location is indeed quiet and discreet, although not the most ideal as there are no shower facilities. She will clean you up with wet wipes but take note if you are hygiene freak.

My session was in-and-out under 40 mins. There are also other working ladies next door and elsewhere in the building, who look up or pop out the moment you walk past.
Thanks for the heads up, was attempting to give it a try, but the price is already a stretch prior to it's previous location. Looks like I gotta wait for relocation to enjoy the full hour experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1