The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Wan90Wan is one of the Best!Wan90Wan is one of the Best!Wan90Wan is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Guitar From KinkyThai

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.ph...4#post23403524

Looks: 7/10. Initial impression was so-so, but the looks do grow on me
Body: 7/10 slim with typical thai tan, no tummy fat. Bakness level max 4 to me
Boobs: 7/10 Saw the other FRs on those bouncy boobs when riding. It is a natural B no doubt with some sag.
BBBJ & AR: 8/10 good suction with rotation between shaft and balls and varying tempo. then move along to AR which was ok. not the aggressive tongue raping ARs like the legendary cheryl, miu2 & tian2 from other dome (not sure how best to describe, so using those legends as benchmarks), but still feel good and spent decent amount of time there. she will just go on and on until i asked her to stop for FR.
Painting: 8/10 no smell, and she was moaning hard after a while. adding a finger in while painting and you can feel her cum when it squeezes my finger.
FR: 9/10 this is a fucking sexercise, from missionary, face off on edge of bed, standing fuck, cowgirl and doggie. Engaged with high intensity fuck and zero complaints from her being tired or asking to change positions. By the time we are done, both of us are dripping sweat and panting. Awesome chemistry with her and can tell she really enjoys it.
GFE: 8/10 treats you like puppy love bf, was chatting and laughing during shower. limited comms in between session and rely on google translate, and gives little kisses during chats.

Probably one of the best sexercise i enjoyed in a while. recommended to give a go. took a little photo with the lingerie set with her approval for FR for you bros to enjoy.
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Titopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Sonya from Siamken
Okt : straightforward booking experience
Looks: pretty angelic face. Match my taste.
Body: nubile young syt high school girl tight body.
Boobs: B cup with pointed tits. Really soft to grab.
Bbbj: best I've ever had. Did it a few times throughout foreplay. Got also use her inside cheek technique on my didi. Very shiok.
Fj: all out to make me happy meeting all my needs. As usual I use mission to complete the enjoyment of her pussy and her face and of course passionate kisses.
Gfe: so bubbly, happy and chatty girl.really like my high school first love having fun talking and enjoy each other's body.
Rtf : definitely.
Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Lionmachine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Lambo Lust 355
Okt : straightforward booking experience
Look: 7.5/10 abit different from picture but will not reject
Body: 8/10 Young body manageable but has scar due to birth of kid.
Boobs: C cup with 50 cents nipple Really soft to grab.
Bbbj 8/10. Normal. Will do her best to make you happy. Did it for both first and second shot.
Fj: 8/10 DFK allowed. Hardworking. First shot release in missionary. Relatively SOP not much GFE cause maybe not handsome enough or probably late in night. Rested and talk cock Sing song abit. Will constantly touched you to make you arouse and finish off second shot in lotus position. Able to take hard pounding.
Gfe: Bubbly and will initiate convo so you are not awkward definetely a hardworking girl. She has been around the world and experience wise is definetely full of it.
Rtf : nay.
Old Today, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 3
crownedclown is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrownedclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for May from Galaxyscorts (GX)

Saw one of the Humble bro's FR, not sure which humble lol, and the FR looks good. Checked out her ad and wah, she got a solid wall of FRs sia. Just realised i also very long never book from GX already. Quick text OKT to check and got a slot. Below is my honest FR, ymmv

OKT: Fast and efficient. Very solid, ask him anything he will reply

Location: Central-East hotel, looks abit old. About 10min walk from mrt, just walk 1 straight line can already. Ok room size, toilet can fit 2 people. Hotel towel provided with decent size

Looks: 10/10 Same person as in the pics. Very big round eyes and her smile quite cute to me. She has some makeup on and like 2 pimple patches, but very soft and rounded facial features. Really SYT

Body: 9/10 Slim and tall. Stats on the ad are accurate. Completely all natural and zero ink. Shaved cleanly, really smooth skin. Nice hips and decent sized ass. B cup boobs that sags but is damn soft. Nice nipples with pepperoni areolas that wrinkles up when her nipples harden, she is sensitive here. Clean pussy with no smell, got a little mole right above her clit lol

French: Yes. Very passionate and genuine, her lips quite soft and plump. Lips sucking and tongue fighting can do. Won't stop until i stop

BJ: 7/10 Quite green. Just kept half in her mouth and bopped her head. But nice warmth and swirls her wet tongue around inside. Will keep going until you stop her, no complains and no blackface.

FJ: 8/10 Maybe too early in the day when i book her lol Was completely dry and her body not very responsive to touch except her nipples. But still willing to serve well, full on frenching the entire time and rode well in cowgirl. Her pussy has quite good tightness

GFE: 10/10 Loves to cuddle. Doesnt talk much but not a problem to me. Watched tiktok together while playing with each others hands. Really feels like a personal girlfriend. Cuddled the entire time and didnt realise i overran by like 10mins already. Turns out she got another customer like 30mins later but she just kept quiet and cuddled with me.

Overall: Super sweet girl and willing to please. Treat her well bros

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1