The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Today, 02:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Grand Ah Kong is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bukit Merah

Any good FR for the above gals?
Old Today, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
yond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfoo666 View Post
Quality recommendation! Overall 4.5/5
Bro. Can share Jesse ctc & location?
Old Today, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
supermama08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by We5tlife View Post
Went up hill last Friday afternoon. Cannot seems to find the much talk about Anna.
Search the web for info of shop M and shop Q. Though FR in this forum, just go ahead ans settle for shop Q.

Entrance is 68 promotion
ML Viet N*n*
Looks: 8/10 Sweet looking better than advertised photo
Body: 7/10 proportional
Boobs: 7/10 nice soft B
Massage: 7/10 Relaxing and soothing. Can accommodate to the strength needed but no teasing.
GFE: 8/10 Strong gfe with small naughty talks with light kissing. Can speak english and chinese.
Roaming: 7/10. Can unhook and grab boobs. Restrictive when attack bottom.
GQ: Standard rate for happy experience. Negative is that she will stop awhile when there is sound from outside. I took long time to fire due to start stop but overall she is smooth and patient.
RTM: Yes

Intend to visit her few more time to unlock more due to her strong gfe. Any bro managed very happy or super happy?
Bro can share contact ??
Old Today, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 2
We5tlife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWe5tlife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWe5tlife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tournedos View Post
Depends on your chemistry with her, how much she likes u
high gfe so difficult to judge if she "actually" like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehice View Post
Quite unlikely happen in shop, u may be able to bring the ML out
Base on the carefulness in her providing the service, agree that it is unlikely to have super happy. I was thinking of very happy in shop.
bring out need pay the hourly rate +++, not really worth. Will try after working.
Old Today, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 2
We5tlife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWe5tlife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWe5tlife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermama08 View Post
Bro can share contact ??
Bro, no contact as I forget to ask her.
I searched the web, shop contact and facebook can be found
Old Today, 01:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 721 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2722 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Went M*l* yesterday... could not get in contact with CC, so wechat KK for appt since she was in my to try list also.

To keep the FR short, I was disappointed with both her looks and figure. Her massage was also crap... BUT, she did make up for the services. YMMV.

Saw CC on the way out and took down her mobile number to WA her in future.. her (multiple) WC accounts got banned so badly that she is so sad... guys with the outlet number can book her thru main lines or thru any of her friends working there.
Old Today, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
supermama08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Base on the carefulness in her providing the service, agree that it is unlikely to have super happy. I was thinking of very happy in shop.
bring out need pay the hourly rate +++, not really worth. Will try after working.
Bro can share contact and damage ??
Old Today, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 13
tehice is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehice is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Just to share I kena before bring out go hotel after working hrs, but only happy. I respect that.
Old Today, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 754 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehice View Post
Just to share I kena before bring out go hotel after working hrs, but only happy. I respect that.
We need to negotiate what is offered when we bring ML out to hotel. Do not assume as we may encounter what you encountered. Waste of time and money if offer is same as what is offered in shop
Old Today, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 754 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Intend to visit her few more time to unlock more due to her strong gfe. Any bro managed very happy or super happy?
Quote:
Will a few more visits to build the rapport help to unlock higher tier service?
I failed though I visit her several times already.
YMMV so you may try your luck.
Old Today, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Any kind bro can pm me Anna contact ? I lost it due to phone changing thanks a million in advance !
Old Today, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4880 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Went M*l* yesterday... could not get in contact with CC, so wechat KK for appt since she was in my to try list also.

To keep the FR short, I was disappointed with both her looks and figure. Her massage was also crap... BUT, she did make up for the services. YMMV.

Saw CC on the way out and took down her mobile number to WA her in future.. her (multiple) WC accounts got banned so badly that she is so sad... guys with the outlet number can book her thru main lines or thru any of her friends working there.
Still a fruitful trip to obtain CC number 🤣. 🍎 posted CC number in her WC, for bros who want to catch it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1