The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
chap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychap88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nana from FT

Repeated visited in a while, so previous FR applies so please do read that too (Apartment, great service and stamina, frenches, apartment, not for boob lovers). Recognized me when I came in (even though it was a while ago), and service still tip top.

Enjoyed FJ more this time, think she took cues from what turns me on, and she went full steam. I had a really great time and would recommend for folks looking for a similar profile!
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Tori3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jinny From Mansion

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.ph...2#post23466842

Looks: her pics dont do her justice at all, she looks much prettier in person, nice sharp features
Body: slim figure no tummy with big round ass
Boobs: big C cup natural boobs
BBBJ: wet sloppy, her bbbj is damn good
FJ: very wet, she likes it deep also, rides well good stamina
GFE: had a nice time chatting with her during break, got to know that she actually like chicken mcnuggets. Feel very comfortable when im with her
Overall: good bonk, would consider rtf
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 15
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold

metal from OS

Looks: enhanced looks, not overly done. Greeted me with a ponytail that was cute and sexy at the same time.
Boobs: Enhanced Ds but not hard. Fucked her tits for a while and it was awesome
Body: Slim and taut and almost a bubble butt that she constantly teased me with
Frenching: Full DFK that she was more into it as I pounded her
Painting: Loves it and has lots of moanings and expressions. Gushed a little as she came and it was super wet. has one of the nicest looking coin slut pussies I've seen.
FJ: Nice and tight, great riding stamina with her boobs in my face and nice squat fucking. doggy is where the highlight is with that ass that allowed deep pounding. Bigger bros pls be be gentle as she is not one that can take long and hard pounding. Was saying I "reached" her belly button area.
GFE: Limited English, some mandarin but still can banter with some Thai.
RTF: yes but would like to explore other options
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4182 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymoley313 View Post
FR for Airy/FT

First I would like to caveat that I was there for a massage/sensual and wasn’t looking for anything else. Airy fits all my expectation of a sensual massage. As usual YMMV.
Looks: similar to her photos. She looks exactly like the video that a prev bro has shared.
Body: slim, slender, but not thin. Bros looking for big boobs may want to skip
Feels: one word “bouncy”. She reminds me of a typical uni club girl but premilf and less energy lol.
Massage: the key thing I was there for and boy, she did not disappoint at all. The sensual was the best I’ve had so far. When you’re naked with her and she b2b with you, the feeling is heaven. Her teasing was also very good. It was so good that I decided to forego the oil massage (even though I asked for it).

All-in-all, worth every dollar. RTM? Yes if she’s staying longer. But she’s leaving next week so we will see.
You only did massage, no release?
Old Today, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
newsean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for FT DarDAR

This is my FR for DarDAR since she came back recently, it is a RTF

To summarise up the awesome experience, i dont put any ratings

For bros who like fair skin, thicc ass for perfect doggie, pink nipple, awesome DT BBBJ, and superb GFE, DarDar is for you.
Looks wise looks more mix and fairer skin than your usual thai, her smiling face and awesome attitude, nice GFE through out the session makes it so enjoyable.
Must try her DT BBBJ, it is really mind blowing! i got a nice 10 mins from her i i had to stop her before i explode.
Old Today, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5287 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimasu View Post
Today I just had my 1st try for dome 1. A little disappointed.

Initially give me a room number, press bell no response. Msg okt told me wrong room.. went to new room number, open door, confirm different person.. (ive seen adv of the girl i wanted for a while now, the girl i met told me just come sg 5 days ago) double check with okt he say its correct. Check with the girl she nvr heard of the name that I booked. Then I think it shd be a swap or fake adv.. anyway I just went ahead since the girl is decent enough, to save the trouble..

Service turns out a little sub par.. the usual stuff leading to 1st shot was pretty OK. after 1 shot.. tell me to rest and sleep on another bed and she went to look at phone.. but I just move into lie next to her.. after a while she stop her phone watching we lied down in spoon position. She went into real sleep and started snoring lol.. after a while I check the time, left about 20min I really felt like no mood hence I left early without doing 2nd shot (anyway 1x and 2x in dome 1 not much diff in terms of $$)

After leaving, I check the adv of that tank, I recognised who that girl was which is another one. Texted okt about it and he say maybe some error from his staff.. he will check.. but I don't expect an answer from him lah..

I will not share which tank is this as I do not want to spoil their biz, and giving benefit of doubt it was possible that its a genuine mistake in the assigned room. Sorry bros, just ranting. Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
Bro. Not all stables bait and switch. I Kenna before also and like you I went ahead as well. Don’t want to waste the trouble since I already allocate time and effort to go down. But after 1 shot I go off liao. And I never return to that stable since then. Now I have a regular stable and the gals service are good and okt also friendly and prompt reply. Decide to stick to it for time being. Don’t lose hope in Dome 1…
Educate, do some research in due diligence beforehand
and share FR with good bonking experiences through recommendations.

Therefore each time a bro gets to step lesser landmines in his bonking journey...

End of the day everyone cum out a happy guy afterall...

Which I believe that's the purpose of sharing.

I hope you guys get good ones along the way...

Cheers !
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old Today, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chanel from flirtygirls
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=991273&highlight=

Found some good budget bonk and also big neh neh one so took her for some hardcore fun since some seniors say she can really make u destress

I boob fuck her and also let me shot on her face n neh neh without any black face

When doggy her can see her neh neh swing around and she will use it to suffocate me too when she was on top me

Want hardcore and big boobs one can choose her, happy bonking bros
Old Today, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 8
Canetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of light

Just ended a session with Flora from galaxy
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=991997&highlight=

Location was central and discreet too

Flora was in her mid 20s and I feel she very wild type of gal

She can really suck me well and non stop till I shot all into her mouth

We French like lovers and she will suck my tongue too

Her body was slim and she can be easily carried up to fucked against the wall

Pussy was tight and very moist too when I finger and painted her at the same time making get cummed twice

Can really ride well front to back and use her pussy to grind me hard up and down

Massage was a bonus too
Old Today, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
accbeta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GC24 (gentleman club24)
SBF Nick: Accbeta
Lady: Oishi
Shave : Yes
French: like to tomorrow
English: Yes very good english. Must have previous farang bf.
Looks: 10/10 Looks fair enough for me. Model looks.
Body : 10/10 Sexy and fit. New tattoo on the back.
Boobs: Enhanced C+.
CIM: Never try.
DT: Obviously this is where her legendary status comes from. Even the way she holds and plays with your cock when doing catbath is top class.
AR: Never try.
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10 Top class cowgirl especially switching from front to reverse. Many variations. Super
Overall : 10/10

ADDITIONAL REMARKS
Legend status is well earned. She breaks the ice easily with her good English. How she rubs her body causually against you will always cause 2IC to salute. Good value for the money as she is super fit and tries her best.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1