The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old Yesterday, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
N*** from Blk 1**
Thank you to the original bro who recommended her.

Went in not expecting much.
Got teased non stop from her lol.
A bit ting tong character.

For those who want better service, you should consider topping up. She's worth it

Also comes with free ear cleaning service. Can request if you have not done for very long
Bro can share contact?
Old Yesterday, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtbnetsys View Post
N*N* has some negative vibes., a few times while massaging replied WeChat then nag and scold the callers 傻逼 etc.

Anyway, I will avoid her for now given many bros out there have been actively speaking about her b services. By the way, those Ah Peks outside there in the pavilion can see thru and always talking about the gals, just a better of time this joint gets some heat. 🙅
Already kenna checked a few months back and the previous batch of ladies all left the shop. Heard someone was caught and shop was closed for a few days. Years before Covid also got a shop at the corner which only survived a couple of months.
Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
Cybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud ofCybershot20 has much to be proud of

Went to try N*N* at 1XX after looking at the reviews here and figuring the place out. Came to this shop last year but haven't returned since. Saw a small young petite Vietnamese girl before I went to the room on the 2nd floor and was thinking to try her next time (but didn't managed to get her name).

Initially took the 60 package, but thankfully I confirmed what is the difference and changed it to 70 before proceeding. She then told me luckily I was smart enough to change it to 70

N*N*'s massage was pretty good though there were once or twice she was replying to messages. Looks wise, quite good looking MILF which you wouldn't reject.

When the sensual massage started, she was giving me a catbath on my butt her thighs. Pleasant surprise here. Flipped over and had free roam of her big natural melons (good for boobs lovers). Overall a good experience and definitely value for money.

[Please do not PM me for contact as I rarely login nowadays unfortunately]
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
bupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybershot20 View Post
Initially took the 60 package, but thankfully I confirmed what is the difference and changed it to 70 before proceeding. She then told me luckily I was smart enough to change it to 70
Is it one with oil and the other without? Previously went to this shop before, paid $60 and thereafter ask to top up $10……
Old Today, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
heracles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlackzz View Post
Long time never post but here is my FR for all the girls I’ve tried in J* @yishun.

1. C*****l - A viet lady shes not here anymore but she gave one of the best massage. Yes GQ popped took it and 1B. She gave a good sensual one and with eye contact.

2. M**a - An indonesian lady but not here anymore but shes quiet but once warm up she can talk all day and massage wise, pretty decent. GQ popped.

3. Twinkle - A viet lady; it was rather a quiet session with her. No teasing or what so ever guess I wasnt playful enough on that day. It was fine as im alright coming once in a while a decent massage. Shes really good looking and would love to explore her if she comes back ever.

4. Ki**mie - very playful lady. I really miss her; lots of teasing and good massage as well and tries to make you comfortable. Of all the ladies i would RTM definitely K**mi*e. We somehow clicked well and thats all to it. Yes GQ popped.

More to come for Laura, Yang and few others stay tuned 😁
Can share ctc for ki**mir
Old Today, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bupianren View Post
Is it one with oil and the other without? Previously went to this shop before, paid $60 and thereafter ask to top up $10……
I think if you want extras will have to choose the 70 package.
Old Today, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Dontaskwontsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danrocky View Post
Today went to the same viet spa near the cp nasi lemak. but was served by another one. 1 of the 4 milf.

Massage was good. Lot of teasing during massage. Once flip over, eye contact begin along with touching of rod. Signal me and I nod head. Started her duties of pulling my rod.

So now time for my hands to work. when I went north it had top cover, so I thought I have to slip and struggle, as I slip in and did some pumping, she proceed to unbuckle immediately giving full access.

After enjoying top. Went down south. Also covered. Slip in, didn’t reject. Then pull down both. Still no reject. Enjoyed fingering.

She couldnt control neither could me. Both unloaded. Washed up and paid 1B and left happily.
I was around this area for MCD & ice cream, so decided to try but TLDR would be that I will not RTM ever.

When I enter the shop, shocked that it’s very open and this place is worst than curtain joint. I can see 2 bros already on massage bed and 1 old lady enjoying foot massage in the center chair area. Since the 2 corners of the shop were occupied.. I had to be position in the middle bed. No curtains or privacy at all.. only 2 dividers separating the beds, I went to the shower to change cause there’s no cover for me at all.

The shower is not even a proper room.. just an area with no doors covered by curtain only, felt like I’m still in BMT, even my unit showers has more privacy. I took 90mins and was asked to top up $10 for oil which I regret when I was in the showers cause I know for sure that I won’t be able to wash myself properly later.

Massage was soso, I find the ML tend to use brute force than actually massage on the right spots. Good thing was ML is quite attentive, keep checking if strength was okay (cause initially I complained was too hard), auto use of hot stone was also a delight. When ML knew I had a stiff neck, she help put warm bean bag to lie on when I flipped over and use minty oil to help me massage my shoulders and neck.

Honestly I thought there will be no GQ since it’s so open, ML waited till all customers left and popped GQ which I wanted to reject since there are no covers but small head still tooked over as ML told me no one else left to watch.

I ask ML how much and initially she signal me by opening both her hands, I can’t believe the notion that she might suggest GQ is 2B and ask if she meant 1B and she quoted me 1B2R. I was lazy to bargain so I agreed. End up there was no teasing just very mechanical up down HJ, I think I do a better job myself. Although roaming was allowed, ML didn’t allow unbuckle when I asked which I assumed is cause too open.

Like honestly they are not ugly enough till will reject but definitely not MILF, think for what I’m paying I rather spend more on chio SYT and roam outside since no unbuckle or even spend the $88 for the shower and proper room.

Like I legit would not even come back to massage because of the lousy showers and close to none dividers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1