The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Did once many years back in SZ. Was on business trip in HK and took a bus to SZ, went to a mall for KTV, had dinner etc and we went back to HK together in a cab. Another time is planned business trip to KL to meet momo but she aeroplaned me (no surprise there lol).

I took a little trip to China recently too and met up with an old time fl-turned-friend in Dongbei. Spend a few afternoons with her and her kid, lolz. I was like a stand-in Daddy for a few days. Things have changed but surprisongly, I had a really pleasant time with them.

Then I flew into Seoul and visited a few of my favourites Anmas (Massage Spas) and Kissbangs (kissing shops). Boy oh boy, did things really spark then!

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpo...postcount=4372

TLDR:
Kpop great looks, tight fit bodies and through the roof services and skills standards. If only the MLs here have a small fraction of what the Seoul girls offer.
Old Today, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Zhu zhu/June/Angela WC is no longer her own? That avatar with sunflowers is nor her WC anymore?

I was very close to her for while...guess not any more, lolz...
she stopped using this girl with sunflower wechat profile a while back due to harassment.(not sure if it was sold) and asked me to move to her ‘’晓晓‘’ account. Didn't notice any activities in both profiles since she left.
Old Today, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Correct. That's her.
Her hometown is in GuangXi. She belong to the 白族. Which is why she have that ethic group look.
Think we should let her live her life now. She went back to be a nurse which was what she was doing before coming here.
Ah.. I thought she is 云南,苗族。haha.. too long ago, cannot remember liao
Old Today, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, FN + bbbj, I remembered last time she did offer full service $150
I dont think the fj with her is 150 bro.
When she first came about 2 yrs back she was quite open
to offer fj or maybe she was also a FL?
To up her needs at least 200 liao.
Old Today, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Ah.. I thought she is 云南,苗族。haha.. too long ago, cannot remember liao
Haha bring back memories sia.
Yes I remember her. She first came 2021 and stay at the infamous hill area.
Then after that move to Jalan Sultan
In between she also got herself a WK and out of action for a while.

Anyway service not too bad and also available for FJ.
The only downside is her boobs are enhanced.
Old Today, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-yo-yo/

Anyone tried her? She looks cute in her video. Voice also very nice. Skin so fair and body looks so inviting to squeeze.

But Yusof Ishak in the video looks a little too feminine….
Old Today, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Then I flew into Seoul and visited a few of my favourites Anmas (Massage Spas) and Kissbangs (kissing shops). Boy oh boy, did things really spark then!

TLDR:
Kpop great looks, tight fit bodies and through the roof services and skills standards. If only the MLs here have a small fraction of what the Seoul girls offer.
When I have visited the anmas, I have usually been assigned Chinese gals, prolly cos I am a foreigner.

I miss the kissbangs man - they are the thing missing here. Hope some entrepreneurial TN owner will set up a shop and we can have our own dedicated kissing thread!
Old Today, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1768 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
I took a little trip to China recently too and met up with an old time fl-turned-friend in Dongbei. Spend a few afternoons with her and her kid, lolz. I was like a stand-in Daddy for a few days. Things have changed but surprisongly, I had a really pleasant time with them.

TLDR:
your life my dream. kudos have fun. upz for sharing, if i havent done so already last time
Old Today, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ryuu03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here tried her before?

https://sglonelyguy32.com/jessie-massage/
Old Today, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Those ad with bbbj + capped CIM means bbbj first and capped when cumming or just straight up cbj?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1