The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 2
Treyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of lightTreyjon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Liane - SNS

I’ve seen her a few times and left FR before, I’m doing it again as everytime it gets better and better. She’s a sweet, gentle woman, beautiful, elegant and gives herself entirely to you. I’ve seen other samsters feedback and it’s the same, which means she is able to bond with different people and she looks after everyone. For those looking for a sensual escape, there is noone better imo. She’s up there with the best ladies I’ve met. Treat her with the respect and kindness she deserves and I’m sure you will have a special time.
Old Today, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
VentAblack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVentAblack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey y’all… just a quick question, there’s seems to
Be little to no FR here from JAV stable. Are they legit?
Old Today, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tachiaigawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are referring to JAVgirls stable, they are definitely legit…tried Luna back in April and she was da bomb…still miss her.

JAVgirls stable’s verification process also very straightforward.
Old Today, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
ApparentLurker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterApparentLurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VentAblack View Post
Hey y’all… just a quick question, there’s seems to
Be little to no FR here from JAV stable. Are they legit?
They are legit. Just that they get your feedback direct on whatsapp/wechat so most people don't bother doing a second review on the forum again.
Old Today, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 1
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post
Diora from VP

Promised to write her a review and she def deserves one.

Thanks okt for the fast arrangement. Booked Diora for lunch. Very pretty, she looks like 狐狸精 (vixen) and behaves like one. 2IC immediately erected and she kept teasing non stop, no commercial feel. A lot of kissing too. Boobs are soft and firm, got her nipples erected and pussy wet fairly quickly. First time ever i came so fast… a bit of a pity didnt get to try more..
Hey bro, thanks for the review. She is indeed a GEM and the youngest looking chick so far for me. I tried up your point, but unable to do it anymore, not sure why, perhaps I up for you before. Did she keep asking you to RTF her?
Old Today, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 8
donyap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Asal from SNS has long hair and she pose an asian look,watchable and adorable, will not get bored looking at this every day.

Figure
Slim and petite girl with some tattoo on it and a nice curvy and tone body. Beach type smooth skin. Her perky ass seduce me the most.

Boob
Her boob size fits perfectly with her body type. Natural and sensitive light coloured nipples, I believe she is C cup

Kissing
Top-notch initation. Naughty and playful with lot of tongues exchange and she can french well like my girlfriend

Blow Job
Very skillful, deepthroat and she can alternate between power and gentle suction, all the while maintaining eye contact. Good suction with no teething, nice and sensual too.

Pussy
Clean shaven pussy with nice small clit. she is very very responsive, likes to be painted softly on her pearl, very horny and came in a short while painting, stereo very loud and real

Sex
Did various sex positions. Cowgirl, sitting lotus, doggie, missionary & spooning positions. Wild and responsive. Gave her a nice long hard deep and fast drill itill I cummed. Her expressions throughout was priceless. The moaning was stero surround too.

GFE is max till cannot max liao. Give me the lover feel. Know how to tease and pamper guy well.

Overall was a good session.She is sure Rtf material

Thank bro SNS for the arrangement.
Old Today, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alwaysmovedown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Emma vp

Looks: 8.5, cute GND xmm type and without make up, not that she need though. Can totally imagine her in those ancient china costume, she's naturally beautiful.

Body: Natural c cup, natural is the best!

Bbbj: Green with some tongue here and there, she do it on the side so can't really see her in action, duration can be longer also.

FJ: Very natural moaning. Started with her on top and after abit she lean on me and started frenching me. Was tired so asked for hj, I took over after awhile as it's easier for me to finish and she auto come up and DFK untill I cum.

GFE: Alittle shy at first but no commerical feel. Chinese is so so only so we just cuddle without much chatting but totally don't feel awkward. First time a girl sent me downstairs also.

RTF: Already did actually lol, 2nd time in a week with her. This FR based on my first meeting with her though.
Old Today, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
Jimmyboss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyboss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Web: https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=989699

Andrea SNS

Looks: 9/10
Photo is definitely her, no doubts about it. Hot young blonde with the exotic CFM foxy look. Long hair and look much better than the pic.

Body:9/10
Normal height with super fair skin and nice curvy body figure. Smooth complexion and a hot seductive big ass.

Breast: 9/10
Nicely natural D boobs. Big, soft, and heavy. She is meant for boobs lover. Sensitive nipples to suck, touch and toy with.

Frenching: 9/10
She make me feel very good chemistry with her. We had lot of lips locking anytime you want and all the way non stop.

BBBJ: 9/10
Started off slow. Her tongue lick the whole shaft with ball licking, she can suck for long time. Gradually shifted gears into DT, made me go to heaven and back. Nearly unloaded but i control.

Pussy: 9/10
Fully shaved, eat her pussy and she moan loudly with her body twitching and jerking very wet and very tight!

FJ: 9/10
We did cowgirl first and then I want to give her a good humping from behind so we switched to doggy. Finally I cannot take it anymore and I want the passionate body contact and hugging so we switch to missionary and i fucked her hard while hugging her tight and released my load.

GFE: 9/10
High and solid, who does her job genuinely with no sign of rush or annoyance. Good connection with her and no a time watcher.

RTF: Definitely.

Thanks SNS
Old Today, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 1
chionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Hey bro, thanks for the review. She is indeed a GEM and the youngest looking chick so far for me. I tried up your point, but unable to do it anymore, not sure why, perhaps I up for you before. Did she keep asking you to RTF her?
Yeah i know right, i like her location the best, only 2 rooms each attached with bathroom and convenient location, but sadly havnt RTF her since as I have been wanting to try Chantelle for some time.. and yes she did asked me to RTF and fk her more LOL really a vixen

Glad you tried her bro! No worries about the points i dont even know how it works to be frank but let me try to up your points. Appreciate the thought nonetheless!

Edit: i think i up-ed you but only increase by 1 point? hahaha sorry didnt learn about this feature previously
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1