The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 23-05-2024, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Molek

The good old days started with bros going for extensions for the girls. Waree was always stuck in her room then and guessed the other WLs got jealous. Subsequently, their bragging rights moved to whenever the customers buy them 2 or 3 shots from the start. Can hear them gossiping and wah here and there from the tank when walking in with your chosen lady. Once the WLs can brag and you're a regular, they'll do whatever they can to keep you their regular.

Normally if choose one shot only then don't expect service to be good unless you're handsome like fuck. At least that's how the WLs behaved back pre COVID. But of course it was only $40 a pop then. Now it's $50.
Old 23-05-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 2
Senorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
The good old days started with bros going for extensions for the girls. Waree was always stuck in her room then and guessed the other WLs got jealous. Subsequently, their bragging rights moved to whenever the customers buy them 2 or 3 shots from the start. Can hear them gossiping and wah here and there from the tank when walking in with your chosen lady. Once the WLs can brag and you're a regular, they'll do whatever they can to keep you their regular.

Normally if choose one shot only then don't expect service to be good unless you're handsome like fuck. At least that's how the WLs behaved back pre COVID. But of course it was only $40 a pop then. Now it's $50.
Since then the benchmark has shifted. Many people book many slots nowadays. 4-6 slots is nothing. I have heard of people booking whole day too

The well to do have also infiltrated the depths of Jalan molek. Like I know the bf of my regular wl goes almost everyday and books multiple hours, sometimes book whole day also. I think easily spend like 9-10k a month. Before gifts/angbao whatsoever. It’s crazy knowing that the max you get is just raw anyway. And it’s not like he is the only one getting it, maybe other people spend less and get it too

Sometimes I wonder why these people bother to come here when they can obviously afford much higher tier fls, why come to the same house as all the workers. In the first place why do they even turn up in geylang lol
Old 23-05-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi guy's. Have any recommendations for ladies that smoke ? It will be good so that can smoke together after the deed is done. Thanks !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1