The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 751 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
who are the people she doesn't allow FJ? It's actually their supporters.

lady actually do fuck job with her regulars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlgirl View Post
U are just her regular, u need to be her supporter to unlock her which can be quite expensive and time consuming
That is why I am confused
So we are saying ML do FJ with regulars but doesn't allow their supporter FJ. But then we need be supporter to unlock FJ.

Last edited by KangTuo; Today at 02:13 AM.
Old Today, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 11
mfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samstermfcspiralxxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Supporters are those who keeps give money and things to the ml in return for services or no services, regulars are those keep finding ml for services..

U are just her regular, u need to be her supporter to unlock her which can be quite expensive and time consuming
Supporter is like a sponsor. Falling short of being a non-exclusive sugar daddy because ML may have multiple sponsors.

Because the $$$ given is much more, the service and treatment is different.

Agree with what a bro said. The moment you reject a request to buy things or give allowance/money, her face and attitude will change.

Doesn't matter if you let her know you are cashstrapped. My encounter is that they will still target what you have so that they can get something.
Old Today, 02:03 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supply View Post
Actually i see the heartache and grief of falling in love with a ml to be part and parcel of the complete game.

I see no need to purposely avoid the development of feelings cause it is only human and it is part of what makes the experience memorable if you really want to get full experience in the ml scene.
My experience of this was in Viet pub FL scene. I like play KC games and this sometimes require myself to fall into it to make it real for both.

My most well known bx2 [2nd wife] among my cheong buddies then. I probably have told the stories about her in other vietnam threads. We knew from start that we can never be together because I declared I have a gf (Wife now) and she declared she need alot money and that I will not be able to afford. Yet we are very mutually attracted and fell in love.

Things we did for each others are crazy. I can fetch her to hotel to meet her customer for ST/LT, wait for her while she serve the customer, she always check on where i cheonging with my buddies and coming over once she hit target or basically go to the place i cheong to FL, she can get into fight with others FL/waiter/waitress for me and my buddies, buying food to my office to have lunch with me everyday, etc...

Don't remember how we went apart, but we do catch up with messages once in a while. I am married with kids, she went boleh land, be mamasan got married with kids then divorced...

this is definitely a memorable experience. The one and only direct and truthful FL I met.
Old Today, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 679 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I cannot understand the difference of supporters and regulars here

I am regular to a ML but she don't want give fj because she say once she give me fj, I will disappear and no visit her regularly. So am I supporter or regular
Regulars means you visit her very often.
Supporters are those who gives her extra pocket money, sponsors her buyings,
Old Today, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfcspiralxxx View Post
Supporter is like a sponsor. Falling short of being a non-exclusive sugar daddy because ML may have multiple sponsors.

Because the $$$ given is much more, the service and treatment is different.

Agree with what a bro said. The moment you reject a request to buy things or give allowance/money, her face and attitude will change.

Doesn't matter if you let her know you are cashstrapped. My encounter is that they will still target what you have so that they can get something.
Lately, saw the viet ML L, boss of a TCM, wechat moment machiam like that. We all know she have many suitors and SD. One wechat moment she share is a breakup message to the SD, the reply from the SD is $20K transffered for her to buy bag
Old Today, 02:11 AM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Supporters are those who keeps give money and things to the ml in return for services or no services, regulars are those keep finding ml for services..

You are absolutely understand my points of writing.
Supports are sponsors.
Old Today, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Regulars means you visit her very often.
Supporters are those who gives her extra pocket money, sponsors her buyings,
Quote:
You are absolutely understand my points of writing.
Supports are sponsors.
I also understand difference between supporter and regular.
many regulars regularly visit a ML with an intention to unlock fj, this comes with gift of food, drinks etc in the process of unlocking. unknowningly becoming supporter

so ML likely to offer fj to regular or supporter/sponsors

anyway, I just bo liao so ask
Old Today, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I also understand difference between supporter and regular.
many regulars regularly visit a ML with an intention to unlock fj, this comes with gift of food, drinks etc in the process of unlocking. unknowningly becoming supporter

so ML likely to offer fj to regular or supporter/sponsors

anyway, I just bo liao so ask
Sponsors are her long term carrots, the lady commands them most of the time. She will always use the word
"guai" 乖 be obedient. To the sponsors.

Some regulars will get FJ from the lady some not, depends on who she likes and who pays better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1