The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I had though the 50s guys will still go for 20-30s at least?
Sometimes at this age bracket the uncles are looking for company and conversation, not sexual release per se.

The aunties are closer to their age and maturity and will have some common interests and concerns. Serve as a listening ear.
Old 22-05-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!
Re: Anohter OrPorLei (Black Glass) Close

My first cheong in black glass is when my army time1986 in JSP, cut hair wash hair on big head , later go to partition have bed and do what ever on small head, go back camp and exchange story,
I still remember my army friends few of them when nights off go to LSB, Lar Sap Bar, HJ $2🤣, all good cheong memory. Already been 38 years.
Old 22-05-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Sometimes at this age bracket the uncles are looking for company and conversation, not sexual release per se.

The aunties are closer to their age and maturity and will have some common interests and concerns. Serve as a listening ear.
Ya lor,

Who knows the uncles might hv good chemistry wif the aunties and if they stride the right cord many unpredictable can happen, who knows they may find their 2nd spring there (第二春) ..

Of coz not all uncles/aunties will hv same encounter, all forumers noe these acronyms: YMMV ..
Old 25-05-2024, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I had though the 50s guys will still go for 20-30s at least?
Depends on the chemistry and connection. There will be some loyal customers.
Old 25-05-2024, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3228 View Post
My first cheong in black glass is when my army time1986 in JSP, cut hair wash hair on big head , later go to partition have bed and do what ever on small head, go back camp and exchange story,
I still remember my army friends few of them when nights off go to LSB, Lar Sap Bar, HJ $2🤣, all good cheong memory. Already been 38 years.
Mine is at Golden Landmark in the 80s....then all mainly Malaysia SYT...cheap and shiok..
Old 25-05-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Mine is at Golden Landmark in the 80s....then all mainly Malaysia SYT...cheap and shiok..
Even in the later years circa 2003-2006, can still find these partitioned shops at the 2nd and 3rd levels. Jiak bah bah mee goreng then go look see look see. Young pretty girls beckoning to you. Just lay out the mattress and can piak piak there and then. But by then mostly china mei mei already
Old 25-05-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

HJ was done on a barber chair IIRC by Malaysian gals for $20 . Like an instant service .
Old 26-05-2024, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They were facing stiff competitions from the younger Vietbu ml shop facing diagonally opposite and also from the Thais at the side alley. Once in a while can see some chio Thais with big boots seating outside the shop. Football is heavy since is near to the 4d shop.
Old 26-05-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newluck View Post
They were facing stiff competitions from the younger Vietbu ml shop facing diagonally opposite and also from the Thais at the side alley. Once in a while can see some chio Thais with big boots seating outside the shop. Football is heavy since is near to the 4d shop.
Do u mean footfall? definitely not soccer rite? ..
Old 26-05-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!

Tot this forum was frequented by young cheongsters. Didn't realise got so many lau uncles like me
Old 26-05-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Do u mean footfall? definitely not soccer rite? ..
Bro
I mean heavy human traffic
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1