The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light
Trixie - slim filipina in Singapore

Brudders

A couple of years back I had a session with Trixie, a filipino who visited Singapore. She called me up today and said she was back to help us Singaporeans achieve satisfaction.

I dun really remember much about my time with her back then, her body was slim and petite and I think the session was not bad considering I dun really hit off that well with filipinas. Hopefully someone will take on the challenge and feedback with the latest information

Anyway I got her to sms me her vital details since my memory is so poor. I wouldn't be seeing her until next week, so some of you might want to celebrate CNY with a bang into her.

Initially she offered $100 for 1 shot only , but thinking of all you brudders facing retrenchments in the coming year I was able to get her to throw in more benefits

$100 / 90 minutes / 2 shots Room and CD provided (is it good or wat? )
Location - Bencoolen area
Age - 27
Height - 5'3
Weight - 90lbs which is about 40Kgs
Titties - dunno.. maybe someone can tell us after their session
English - Good

She do FJ and BBJ - sorry no CIM or anal.. or anything "peverted" unless you can negotiate a price with her for something extra special. In any case definitely no RAW - or else you will be ousted in SBF and turn up for a guest appearance on that talk show with Quan Yi Feng. err women on top.. and be forced to answer to xiaxue.

I am not the OKT - but she may be under one. dunno abt that. Also dunno how long she is in Singapore for either. perhaps a week or 2

To book her - PM me your hp number. I will pass to her and she will contact you. U can specify if certain days or hours is off limits for contacting. Genuine brudders only please.. dun waste my time, ur time or screw up those who cannot meet her cos she got tied up in fake appointments. She will start tomorrow - Friday once she gets her sim card (now she is using her friends sim card)

Try to write up an FR for the bros here. Also if you make an arrangement with her, you can also help her to find contacts.. just let me know so I can make announcement here. I am not on here much anymore so any help is appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing 256 PM tomorrow. My pm box is empty

Cheers
Laodi
Old 22-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Heuristics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trixie - slim filipina in Singapore

Any photo to see, brother? Maybe can ask her if she can MMS you, then you show us the body pic
Old 23-01-2009, 07:02 AM
Samster

laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

I will ask her when I contact her today. Hopefully one of the brudders who have pm me for her contact will be able to provide FR after meeting her
Old 23-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Samster

Ok it looks like Trixie has another filipina friend Jessica who also wants to make us happy

jessica
height: 5'3
Weight : 98 pounds (45Kilos?)
breasts 34

Rates $100/90min/2 shots hotel and CD provided - also bencoolen area

No info on her either.. any bros who try her out.. please do give FR

They also do tarma at $220 for the two of them 90 mins/2 shots. Unfortunately no lesbian interaction, just two girls pleasuring you directly

Note that Trixie breasts is 32
I think the breast sizes are the size of their whole chest - no info on the cup size.

If you want to meet either of them PM me - and *give me your number* - very IMPORTANT so they can contact you. Also tell me if you want to meet Jessica, Trixie or go for the tarma option
Old 26-01-2009, 05:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SimpleMind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly Like to THANKS bro laodi123456789 for the contact. Thanks bro

Here Are My Short And Simple FR For Trixie

On Sat Morning while working, Got Sms From Trixie. So We Plan To Have Session Later That Evening At Bencoolen Area.

Evening Time:
Already Reach The Hotel Which We Have Plan Earlier. Book A Normal Room For 2hrs. Upon Reaching To The Room, Sms Her The Room Number. 10mins Later...Ding Dong!! Ding Dong!! Look Thru The Door Hole To Ensure If It Is A Lady..Hehehe Fair Enough, It Is A Fine Lady..;p So What The Hell Im Waiting For...Quickly Open The Door For Her To Let Her In.Hahaha, She Have A Sweet Smile. Chat With Her For Awhile Then She Ask Me To Have Shower While She Already Shower Before Coming To The Hotel(Well...Such An Excuse). After Shower, Proceed To The Bed And Found Her Already Naked (Damn Fast She Undress Herself..hehe) Was About To Tease She Started To Chat Again(She Like To Talk Alot...) While Talking To Me, In My Heart I Counted 1 to 10 Then Straight Away I Start To Kiss Her..Hahaha There's Where The Part Begin, The Rest You All Imagine Yourself Im Tired To Type Long Story ;p

Rating's

Name : Trixie(Very Friendly As She Like To Talk)

HomeTown : Phillipines(For Location Ask Her)

Height : 5' 3

Weight : 40kg(Slim)

Looks : 7.5/10(Always Smile)

Tattoo : Yes On The Left Arm (Dont Know Wat Is It As Im Not That Curious..hehe)

Titties : Not That Small But With Big Nipples (Hahaha..Find It Yourself)

BBBJ/BJ : Yes (Wild Wild Wet)

Frenching : Yes (Tomorrow Never Die..haha)

Fingering : Yes ( With Two Finger Of Mine She Already Wild Wild Wet)

Painting : Yes (But Didnt Try, As I Was Already Shiok Kissing Her While Fingering..haha)

FJ : Yes (Did Quite A Few Position, She Come While Doing My Favourite Position-Doggy Style, Spider Style and Last But Not Least Carrying Her Up In The Air...Ah That Part She Come Alot. Finish It While Carrying Her In The First Shot And Doggy Style In The Second Shot)

AJ/CIM/Raw : No No NO

Damage : $100/2shot/2h + Room + CD + Tips($20)

RTF : Sure After I Try Her Newly Friendly 1st..hehe

She Ask Me For Help To Look For Her & Her Friend Jessica(She Mention To Me While We Were Talking) Customers And I Agree BUT Im Not Thier OKT Just Helping Them To Find Customer That All.

For Those Who Are Interested To Try Trixie And Jessica Service Do PM me YOUR CONTACT I Repeat PM Me Just Your Contact And I Will Pass It To Trixie Or Jessica As They Request.

NOTE : Message Which Asking Me For Her Contact Will Not Be Entertain As Im Tried Of Repeating My Self.Thanks

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodi123456789 View Post
Brudders

A couple of years back I had a session with Trixie, a filipino who visited Singapore. She called me up today and said she was back to help us Singaporeans achieve satisfaction.

I dun really remember much about my time with her back then, her body was slim and petite and I think the session was not bad considering I dun really hit off that well with filipinas. Hopefully someone will take on the challenge and feedback with the latest information

Anyway I got her to sms me her vital details since my memory is so poor. I wouldn't be seeing her until next week, so some of you might want to celebrate CNY with a bang into her.

Initially she offered $100 for 1 shot only , but thinking of all you brudders facing retrenchments in the coming year I was able to get her to throw in more benefits

$100 / 90 minutes / 2 shots Room and CD provided (is it good or wat? )
Location - Bencoolen area
Age - 27
Height - 5'3
Weight - 90lbs which is about 40Kgs
Titties - dunno.. maybe someone can tell us after their session
English - Good

She do FJ and BBJ - sorry no CIM or anal.. or anything "peverted" unless you can negotiate a price with her for something extra special. In any case definitely no RAW - or else you will be ousted in SBF and turn up for a guest appearance on that talk show with Quan Yi Feng. err women on top.. and be forced to answer to xiaxue.

I am not the OKT - but she may be under one. dunno abt that. Also dunno how long she is in Singapore for either. perhaps a week or 2

To book her - PM me your hp number. I will pass to her and she will contact you. U can specify if certain days or hours is off limits for contacting. Genuine brudders only please.. dun waste my time, ur time or screw up those who cannot meet her cos she got tied up in fake appointments. She will start tomorrow - Friday once she gets her sim card (now she is using her friends sim card)

Try to write up an FR for the bros here. Also if you make an arrangement with her, you can also help her to find contacts.. just let me know so I can make announcement here. I am not on here much anymore so any help is appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing 256 PM tomorrow. My pm box is empty

Cheers
Laodi
Quote:
Ok it looks like Trixie has another filipina friend Jessica who also wants to make us happy

jessica
height: 5'3
Weight : 98 pounds (45Kilos?)
breasts 34

Rates $100/90min/2 shots hotel and CD provided - also bencoolen area

No info on her either.. any bros who try her out.. please do give FR

They also do tarma at $220 for the two of them 90 mins/2 shots. Unfortunately no lesbian interaction, just two girls pleasuring you directly

Note that Trixie breasts is 32
I think the breast sizes are the size of their whole chest - no info on the cup size.

If you want to meet either of them PM me - and *give me your number* - very IMPORTANT so they can contact you. Also tell me if you want to meet Jessica, Trixie or go for the tarma option

Old 26-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
rocpoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, so it is Room & Cap provided or not provided?

Because Bro SimpleMind say
"Book A Normal Room For 2hrs"
"Damage : $100/2shot/2h + Room + CD + Tips($20) "

And you state that
"$100 / 90 minutes / 2 shots Room and CD provided (is it good or wat? )"

So just want to clarify to prevent conflict.
Old 27-01-2009, 04:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SimpleMind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocpoon View Post
Bro, so it is Room & Cap provided or not provided?

Because Bro SimpleMind say
"Book A Normal Room For 2hrs"
"Damage : $100/2shot/2h + Room + CD + Tips($20) "

And you state that
"$100 / 90 minutes / 2 shots Room and CD provided (is it good or wat? )"

So just want to clarify to prevent conflict.

Bro,

I ask Trixie regarding about your doubt... Room and CD is not provided and its mean you hv to provide Room and CD.

Cheers

Old 28-01-2009, 09:56 AM
Samster

Apologies

As Bro simplemind says room and cap is not provided. I thought it was provided so there was communication problem between me and Trixie or she changed her mind since then.

To be sure, you can doublecheck with Trixie / Jessica when they contact you to arrange appointment. Best to have no surprises. Always bring extra money for emergencies and make sure you have the right change for your appointments.
Old 28-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster

Bros kindly remember to PM me with your number and choice of gals Trixie or Jessica (or both) when you PM me.
Old 28-01-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Ok as promise this is the FR on trixie

Reach Lavender Foodcourt today early at 8pm.Grab something to eat and SMS trixie.Initially she said 9pm and I was thinking oh shit have to wait for 1 hour liao....
To my surprise she sms me again "Can we meet now?Please go book a room and reply the room num.."Immediately I went to the the designated hotel got a room and sms her.
10 mins later the room bel rang.Peep through and saw a pettie type tann girl standing .Open the door and let her in.She smile and I saw that she was wear braclets.Ok never mind skip to the important part.After shower(Shower myself as she seems to be shy)went to the bed and start with tongue fighting.This last for about 5 mins before I move southwards to attack her lovenest and fondling her nipples at the same time.She was enjoying it as moans became louder.She was asking more of it and after 10 mins she turn around and gave me a bbbj.Suction so so but willing to please.
After a good 10mins or so, I cant tahan anymore signal her to cap me and stick the rod in missionary.Fight like a commando in war and change to doggie style before unloading my army into her.

Overall quite a good experience as this is the first time I bang a Filipina....

Ratings
Looks : 6/10(I am a syt sucker)
Boobs : 32B (I think quite handful for me)
Ht :155 cm
bbbj : 6/10 (still room for improvement)
Frenching: 7/10 (Passionate once ice broken!!! Can't speak for everyone)
Fingering: 7/10(soft moans)
Painting: 7.5/10 (Yummy! No smell)
Service/GFE: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (I did only one shot ,too tired today)
Damage: $100 + $20 room+ tips (room+CD not included)
RTF: too many out there

Happy CNY to all bros
Old 28-01-2009, 10:42 PM
Samster

Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Forgot to add..thanks Bro laodi for the passing the contacts to trixie.
Old 29-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Samster

Thanks to Bro Thai31 for his FR. I will up him 5 points for his contribution.

Please also note that you can also PM bro simplemind with your contact details and he will also pass them to Trixie. Whether I look at my PM or he looks at his PM's more frequently I dunno. Remember - give us your contact... then she will contact u!
Old 30-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 17
wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!

Many thanks to Bro Laodi123456789 for the contact details

I will be keeping this short and sweet as there wasn’t much that was exceptional about this lady.

Trixie
Age : 28 (I say she could pass for 27 but not more than that)
Looks : 5/10 (Really not my type. The dark skin colour didn’t bother me that much, but she wasn’t much of a looker. Long face and a not so good smile. She wears those semi-invisible braces on her top row of teeth)
Body : 7/10 (Self-proclaimed boob-lover, so these were really small. A-cup for sure. But she had super sensitive nipples. But if you love slim girls, she had a perfect slim figure, in fact I think she had a very tight stomach)
Frenching : 8/10 (very passionate and very lover-like)
Boobs : 5/10 (Like I mentioned, small A-cup. But at least sensitive nipples)
BBBJ : n/a (I did not try because I just lifted her up and bonked her in the air. Tired day and I was not interested in going through the usual procedure)
BJ : refer to BBBJ
Catbath: 7/10 (Like I said, I just went straight into it. But she did try to entice me for the second round by kissing me softly on my back, neck, and ears)
CIM : n/a (no sure, you will have to find out yourself)
BM : 5/10 (I have just experienced my first piano playing. In fact, I think it was so light, I am wondering right now if there would have been enough strength to hit the keys on a piano)
Sound : 8/10 (very good natural audio. In fact, I think she kept on cumming because she was moaning in waves and kept on saying “shit” really quietly)
Fingering: 7/10 (it was allowed and very easy to get wet)
Pussy : I hate to say this, but it was loose. My penis just went in with no problem. And while I was bonking, I honestly didn’t feel that much. It might also be due to the fact she got super wet because I was literally slipping and sliding in there.
FJ : 8/10 (I must say it was an interesting experience bonking such a light girl. I lifted her up to French me. And then I lifted her onto top of the little table and stripped her nude and banged her there, with the cap of course. Then alternated between up in the air and on the little table. Finally got tired and just dropped her onto the bed and bonked her roughly. She likes it rough and deep because there were positions where she tried to pull me deeper into her and I could hear her moan louder or just exclaim “shit…shit”. But I think she was enjoying it a lot more than me)
Attitude: 8/10 (Good attitude. Shy at first, but she really warms up when bonking. Likes to talk to you and ask you questions, so be careful what you disclose of yourself. And I warn you all, she knows about this forum and will try to get your nick off of you)
GFE : 8/10 (Good feel as she will kiss you lightly and run her fingers on your body lightly like something a gf or lover would do after bonking)
Experience : 7.5/10 (I am really guessing here because I only got part of the package. I think she knows what to do, but reluctant to do much unless you ask or initiate)
Overall: 6.5/10 (She is not bad, but the problem is that she is not my cup of tea. And maybe I have too many things on my mind)
RTF : Nope. Sorry, she is a very nice girl and patient, but like I said, not my cup of tea
Damage : $100/2/90 + cap + room (I only had one shot because I really wasn’t into it, but you can get two shots. Actually, she was teasing me to get me to give her a second shot, so you can tell she is a horny one too. Hahahaha…….)

Verdict – If you like pinays or slim, light weight girls you can dominate, this would really be for you. If you want good looks or nice hot body, please don’t waste your time.

W

I am trying to be a better person for the future.
Old 30-01-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks to Bro Thai31 for his FR. I will up him 5 points for his contribution.

Please also note that you can also PM bro simplemind with your contact details and he will also pass them to Trixie. Whether I look at my PM or he looks at his PM's more frequently I dunno. Remember - give us your contact... then she will contact u!
Thanks to Bro laodi for the points.Appreciate that...
Old 01-02-2009, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
vinyoo is Cool - loads of Potential

met trixie last friday,

look: 6.5/10
bbbj: 7/10
boob: small but big nipple
fj: 9/10 (like other bro said, she lightweight, so easy to carry her)

overall- not bad because had easy time for 2 round (within 1 1/2 hr)... mean i enjoy Fj with her..

rate: as other bro mentioned...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1