The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2006, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gladiatorsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nasi Lemak Lovers

Hi All Samster,

I am starting this thread for all those like nasi lemak and able to give recomendation where to find good looking nasi lemak as well. Hope all the samster able to share some info where to find good nasi lemak.

i will start at ....

LxSx De Inn, near BAT. hope you all know where. Last Sartuday
name: Shasa
Boobs: B i think but abit saggy
Face: ok ok but 'yam' look means bitchy look
BJ: feel like heaven
FJ: ok ok
WIR: will look for other first ...

cheers,
Gladsss
Old 24-08-2006, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mixmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nasi Lemak Lovers

bro,can recommended me this nasi lemak????
Old 24-08-2006, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's obvious to everyone that the place is Lisa de Inn.

Are you also in www.worldsexguide.info? They tend to try to hide the name of the places in there.
Old 24-08-2006, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmaster
bro,can recommended me this nasi lemak????
The name of the place already out in the open and still must recommend you. Do you also need someone to hold your hand and bring you there.
Old 24-08-2006, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 18
Gorken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGorken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ssh damm furious, if he continue to ask, this will come out "Do you need me to demo how to insert the tools into the right place?"
Old 24-08-2006, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Wah... must have thread for NL lovers liao arr... some more wan us to share share...

Bro.. NL... are a very very scarce breed... maybe u should let us get to know u before we wanna share...

LDI... Sasha.. to me... err... not my kind to bonk ... got nicer NLs around... but scared to post here... later GTM kick my ass... kekeke... anyway... if post here... sure become ang pai one and never get to fark again...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 24-08-2006, 10:07 AM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorken
Ssh damm furious, if he continue to ask, this will come out "Do you need me to demo how to insert the tools into the right place?"
Hehehe.... where got furious? Me very good mood today. Very tired physically but still very good mood.
Old 24-08-2006, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Wah... must have thread for NL lovers liao arr... some more wan us to share share...

Bro.. NL... are a very very scarce breed... maybe u should let us get to know u before we wanna share...

LDI... Sasha.. to me... err... not my kind to bonk ... got nicer NLs around... but scared to post here... later GTM kick my ass... kekeke... anyway... if post here... sure become ang pai one and never get to fark again...
TSH.... my thoughts exactly. Dun want to comment much bcos this is GTM territory. Scared wait GTM fark me.

Got the contact for one very service oriented MILF but can only give out after GTM approval.
Old 24-08-2006, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried Shasha before in the same HC, her service is really superb. Allowed me to cum one time in bathroom, then one more time on the bed. She allowed to CIM while we took bath together. Very skillfull and damn horny. I consider myself 'durable', but after the fucking session guess what she said LAIN KALI U BOLEH MAIN LAMA SIKIT TAK !!!!
Old 24-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope all the samster able to share some info where to find good nasi lemak.

Ok the NL i eat every morning is just across the street
very fresh everyday new one and can tapau home also
if not fresh can return and get new one
plus very cheap only
comes wrapped in banana leaf and smells darn good too!
once eaten sure wanna try again one
who wants to know where pls up me 1st and PM me I'll tell you where ok!
Old 24-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnites
Hope all the samster able to share some info where to find good nasi lemak.
I thought that after you release last nite, you will not talk so much. Looks like never release enough.
Old 24-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
..who wants to know where pls up me 1st and PM me I'll tell you where ok!
Nabzzz...... This guy still full of sperms, leh!! Last nite so hyperactive; so brought you to unload. Seems like it's time again for another unloading session. KNN!!! Talk so much, and somemore dare to ask people to up you?? You better pray nobody upped your ar.ss.. Haizz.....some peopel just cannot hold it down.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 24-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
dare to ask people to up you?? You better pray nobody upped your ar.ss..
Hehehe.... mai hot.... later I buy green tea for you to drink. Dun worry not from BS bcos will not kenna kongtao.
Old 24-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who wants to know where pls up me 1st and PM me I'll tell you where ok!
bro,
If I dont want to know the place, then I should zap u lor... kekeke (just kidding hor)
Old 24-08-2006, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gladiatorsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Went to eastin just now ... disapointed, not much choices especially nasi lemak ... so took the char keow teow. bad experience. Will go and explore more and look for nasi lemak ... hehe .. offcause not the 1 ringgit one larrr as mentioned by one of the samster ... hoho ho ho ..

chees....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1