The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
scheonghk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sex with JC Girls

I posted this in $$$$$ forum before I joined SBF. Hope bros enjoy it. More stories to come.

My first BBBJ experience with my AJC ex-gf in JC1 (then), who gave me my first BBBJ four months after we went steady.

As usual, we would go home together after lessons. I stay at Seletar while she stays at Bishan. While walking under a block which was three blocks away from hers, I felt my cock harden even more. It had been hard since we left school about 45 minutes ago.

Me: Eh dear, let's go to the staircase upstairs for a while?
Hannah: Why le?
Me: Hee. Haven't felt close close to you in a long while ma *evil grin*
Hannah: Where got? Last week I just mast for you only le.
Me: Aiyah. You know you want it ma. Last week I touch your nipple until hard then you say the feeling very good right
Hannah: *blushes* Don't talk about that already la. You are damn horny you know. Horny pig!
Me: So how? Come la. Let's go up.

We took the lift to the eighthh floor and sat at the staircase between the seventh and eighth level. Those of you who stay in maisionettes should know the lift only stops on the even levels e.g. second, fourth, etc. So the staircases between these levels are usually secluded.

We inched closer to each other as we hugged and frenched. My hands wandered down from her back to her breasts, first touching, then fondling then squeezing it through her bra. I unbuttoned her top two buttons. At the third button, we continued frenching but she pulled my hand away. I unbuttoned the fourth and fifth buttons and we stopped frenching.

Hannah: Wei. Why you unbutton my blouse?
Me: You never say cannot ma. Hee. You pulled my hand away from the third button so I never unbutton that. I went on to unbutton the fourth and fifth buttons lo.
Hannah: Eeyer. You cheat one.

I started at her bra, a white two-hooked 32 B80 padded cotton cupped bra as I unbuttoned the third button. She was well endowed for her small frame.

Me: Hee. Admit it la. You also feeling horny now right, and curious also what.
Hannah: Shh! I really don't want to go too far le. We've only been together for four months but we're going abit fast. Don't you think so?
Me: Come, let's play a game ok?
Hannah: What game?
Me: Hmm. We'll each take off two more pieces of clothing, then we'll pet and not go any further today ok? I choose what you will take off and you choose what I will take off?
Hannah: Hee. Ok. I want you to take off your shirt and your pants.
Me: But shirt very hard to wear back if got people suddenly walk by le. (I knew nobody would walk by. So I wanted to steer her attention to my pants and boxers).
Hannah: Oh yah hor. Must really be two pieces ah? Cannot be one piece?
Me: *shakes head*
Hannah: Ok, then you take off your pants and your boxers.
Me: I want you to take off your skirt and panties.

We both took off our agreed clothes, she shyly and me enthusiastically. If anyone walked past, we would be in serious trouble. She sat there on her bare buttocks with her skirt and panties at her ankles and her blouse fully unbuttoned while I sat on my bare buttocks too with my long pants and boxers at my ankles.

Me: Come dear, blow for me.
Hannah: *acts innocent* What's blow?
Me: Don't pretend pretend la. You know what, that time I explained to you before.
Hannah: Hee. Ok. Cannot shoot inside ahh.

Like a little girl sucking a lollipop for the first time, she licked my cockhead gently before venturing to use her mouth to engulf it. I told her to lick my cockhead by using her tongue to write out the letters of the alphabet.

Me: Come dear, suck harder
Hannah: (gagged voice) mm.. mm..

After four minutes, I felt that I was gonna cum. At that moment, I hesitated whether to cum in her mouth (keep my promise to her) or on her face (break my promise to her). My brain was slower than my cock. Sensing that I was going to climax,

Me: Ahhh.. cumming

Hannah pulled away and my cum shot into her eyes and onto her nose, all five shots of it (she counted then).

Hannah: Weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. You cheat one.

Looking at her cum soaked face, I couldn't help but laugh. Soon, we both broke out laughing We cleaned each other up (she carried wet tissue in her bag for PE lessons), frenched for a while more and put on our clothes. Before we left,

Me: You are a really good cock sucker you know.
Hannah: Hee. For you only. Cannot tell anybody ok. I don't want my good girl image to be destroyed.

With that, I walked her home. I'm not too sure if the words we used were exactly the same but it's to the same effect. I remember this time deeply because it was the first time I'd received a BBBJ from a JC girl.

That mental picture of a JC girl, 1.55m in height, hair tied up in a pony tail, 32B breasts, skirt 2 inches above the knees being a good student in school yet so horny when sucking on my cock is really one for the memories.
Old 24-04-2010, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
samster1911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with JC Girls

Nice. Will be great to have more
Old 24-04-2010, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

camping
Old 24-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19948 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

yr story is well-written but for BOTH of u to go completely half naked at d staircase is hard to believe leh. super daring. if some1 really walked past how do both of u get covered in time???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
Renji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here!
Old 24-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 16
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

bro, i oso had my fantasy of jc girls, juz no luck as i wasnt from jc..cheers~
Old 24-04-2010, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
I_am_Sylar is Cool - loads of Potential

camping for more! :x
Old 24-04-2010, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Rellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to behold

yup set up tent here
Old 24-04-2010, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Tedesco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTedesco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is that all ? Or do you have more coming ?
Old 24-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Very adventurous TS.. Now i finding local fls to reenact the above scene, blowing on the staircase
Old 24-04-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 15
oneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to beholdoneheart is a splendid one to behold

sounds familiar. is the girl xiaoyun? haha
Old 24-04-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fairwood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep sharing
Old 25-04-2010, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
yr story is well-written but for BOTH of u to go completely half naked at d staircase is hard to believe leh. super daring. if some1 really walked past how do both of u get covered in time???
At that age, my small head often controlled my big head. For maisonette blocks, the lift only stops on the even levels and the staircases between these levels are usually secluded. Normally, people have no reason to use the stairs when they can use the lifts. Also, in the late afternoon, there are not many people. Honestly, at that age, we never thought about getting caught.
Old 25-04-2010, 01:46 AM
Samster

As I posted briefly in another thread, I was in a relationship with a Sec 4 student (past her 16th birthday) when I relief taught before NS. I’ll leave out the details of how mutual attraction befell us since most brothers are more interested in the intimate parts of our relationship.

Tricia and I met for intimacy on numerous occasions, mostly after school and occasionally on weekends. All our rendezvous took place at my house since my parents travel for business and my house was usually empty. I’ll begin with the first time, no sex, just petting of our upper bodies.

*ding dong* The doorbell rang. I was prepared that if any of my neighbours had seen her entering and started gossiping, I would tell them that Tricia was my tuition student. Tricia stood at the door, 1.50m in height, shoulder length hair, 32A breasts, white blouse, blue skirt, ankle socks and school shoes.

After some conversation and hugging, we went to my room and sat at the end of my bed, herself on the left and myself on the right. I placed my left hand around her waist, kissed her right ear, licked her right cheek and we frenched. It was a bit of a stretch because I was taller and I had to bend my neck and face down.

My right hand rubbed her back and felt her bra straps. I had first noticed Tricia during one of our classroom lessons when she leaned forward and her tight blouse stretched over her back. The contours and colour of the bra straps were very obvious and it wasn’t every day that a Sec 4 school girl wore a hot pink cross-backed bra.

I unbuttoned her blouse slowly and she did not resist. My guess from rubbing my right hand down her back was correct. She was wearing a white singlet or training bra as some brothers call it. It was a turn on as white singlets are usually worn by younger girls between 12 and 14 who are usually more innocent and nubile. To see a Sec 4 school girl wearing it made my cock stand. Of course, it wasn’t all unusual since her breasts were a 32A and rather small for her age. Most girls at that age would probably be of a B cup.

Our hands continued to feel each other’s upper bodies. We left each other’s embrace for a while for us to take off the clothes on our upper body. Tricia took off her blouse and singlet while I took off my polo t-shirt.

I told Tricia to lie down on the bed and she did. There she was, a Sec 4 school girl lying on my queen-sized bed in nothing except her blue skirt and what was under it. I touched, then fondled, then squeezed her breasts. Her nipples were pink and the size of a 50-cent coin. I couldn’t resist the urge and licked her nipples as she wrapped her hands around my head. We frenched and continued our petting session for approximately half an hour before she had to go home to feed her cat. She was not prepared to mast me at that stage and I respected her wishes

This was our first rendezvous. Tricia and I both enjoyed ourselves and there would be more rendezvous to come. She was past her 16th birthday then. We remained together for 11 months until the curse of my NS ended our relationship. Shall post more when I have the time.
Old 25-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Sex with JC Girls

Great one...Thanx for the story.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1