The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
yellow card - can still come back to singapore ?

i understand that those who signed up for yellow card has a 2 year maximum stint to work at GL. now after those 2 years, after they go back, are they still allowed to return ? for long term, for short term, for travel ?

appreciate bros advice thanks!
Old 08-06-2011, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: yellow card - can still come back to singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
i understand that those who signed up for yellow card has a 2 year maximum stint to work at GL. now after those 2 years, after they go back, are they still allowed to return ? for long term, for short term, for travel ?

appreciate bros advice thanks!
I think they cannot return back to GL. However, I am sure that they are allowed back for short term travel. I guess you are asking this because you fell for one of them?
Old 08-06-2011, 05:51 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
are they still allowed to return ? for long term, for short term, for travel ?
I hope there is a rule that stops them from coming back. We can't allow foreign whores to have unrestricted access to the whole country. It will cause all sorts of problems.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I think they cannot return back to GL. However, I am sure that they are allowed back for short term travel. I guess you are asking this because you fell for one of them?
The recruit agent on the Thai side would have advised her that once she have worked in GL, the chances of her coming back onto SG soil is slim and nil.....

The ICQ here will never say cannot come back.....

But is for TS to go over meet her or to JB, not too far.....
Old 08-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

You shouldn't encourage transgressions between whores and their customers/ex customers.

You'll ruin the country. It's already full of foreigners. You could make things a lot worse.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 08-06-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
sexist84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS

Dun worry.. They will be able to enter sgp once their ban is lifted after 2 or 3 yrs..
Old 08-06-2011, 12:30 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexist84 View Post
Hi TS

Dun worry.. They will be able to enter sgp once their ban is lifted after 2 or 3 yrs..
If that's the case, I'll be writing to my MP about this. I think it's disgusting that women of ill repute be allowed back into the country after such a short period of time. They should be barred from entering the country for at least 15 years.

Old 08-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vhornypanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol bro sammy.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Nope, definitely no relationship going on here. Just one of the PRC gals who kept my contact requested me to ask on here. You may also notice I posted in this section, but that was because I had observed this was the specific section where this 'type' of enquiries were posted ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
The recruit agent on the Thai side would have advised her that once she have worked in GL, the chances of her coming back onto SG soil is slim and nil.....

The ICQ here will never say cannot come back.....

She is not Thai, PRC. Does this change anything ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexist84 View Post
Hi TS

How do they know if the ban is lifted ? Do they try applying for a visa from time to time, and try again if it was rejected the previous time ?
Old 09-06-2011, 01:33 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
She is not Thai, PRC. Does this change anything ?
Beside Thai and PRC, the other Nationality allowed to work legally in GL is Malaysian. Don't think there is the 2 years limit on Malaysian......
Old 09-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

The place is already flooded with them , what is a few more
Old 10-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
The place is already flooded with them , what is a few more
just like Orchard flood, they will come again.......
Old 13-06-2011, 09:59 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

TS...dont bother...the answer is NO. You can try and try, appeal and appeal. But the answer is still NO. ICA will never say NO to u though.

Reason is simple, they have a reason to suspect that she will come in and work illegally again.

Be it Thai or PRC, once issued with yellow card....good bye SG!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
TS...dont bother...the answer is NO.
Thanks goodness for that. I was horrified at the thought of the country being flooded with planeloads of retired whores on a regular basis.

Your post makes me feel a lot better.

Old 15-06-2011, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Thanks goodness for that. I was horrified at the thought of the country being flooded with planeloads of retired whores on a regular basis.

Your post makes me feel a lot better.
boss... planeloads,trainloads or busloads your country will still be loaded with whores loh... be it in WHATEVER COUNTRY YOU ARE... regards...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1