The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornybee2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HC at Beach Road

I am new here and sorry I have no post before so I guess no one is goin to give me any contact. So I just bought a voucher thru those deals site for a massage in Rxxxxxxxxxxx Spa at Beach Road to try out and come back to start submitting FR to collect my points. haha...

I think was run by pinoy and ML also a pinoy. Took an hour session, given a disposable undie. Started with the back, hand, leg, neck. Time to turn face up, started with spreading my leg wide, I tot ho-seh-liao, maybe she will test water accidentally touch touch here touch touch there... after a while on the leg and not even near my 2ic... while keeping my leg spread, she focus on the head... the big head obviously... then i tot to-be-continue... after some times... she came with hot towel and rub my face... this is the one time where the 2 mountains right before my eyes... she saw but nothing happened... rub my leg then "Sir, we are done"...

Anyway i bought another deal near by to try... i guess all those ads in deals site are the non hanky panky one i guess. Hopefully have some surprise for next test.
Old 11-09-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HC at Beach Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybee2 View Post
I am new here and sorry I have no post before so I guess no one is goin to give me any contact. So I just bought a voucher thru those deals site for a massage in Rxxxxxxxxxxx Spa at Beach Road to try out and come back to start submitting FR to collect my points. haha...

I think was run by pinoy and ML also a pinoy. Took an hour session, given a disposable undie. Started with the back, hand, leg, neck. Time to turn face up, started with spreading my leg wide, I tot ho-seh-liao, maybe she will test water accidentally touch touch here touch touch there... after a while on the leg and not even near my 2ic... while keeping my leg spread, she focus on the head... the big head obviously... then i tot to-be-continue... after some times... she came with hot towel and rub my face... this is the one time where the 2 mountains right before my eyes... she saw but nothing happened... rub my leg then "Sir, we are done"...

Anyway i bought another deal near by to try... i guess all those ads in deals site are the non hanky panky one i guess. Hopefully have some surprise for next test.
Upz you my humble point for your first FR for sharing. Waiting for your 2nd FR. Cheers.
Old 11-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ktboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother can share contact , wish to try pinoy massage thanks
Old 11-09-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, previously i bought a deal, the massage was opp bugis at the bugis st area. Wasted that the one massage me was an old lady while my oc got the young one. Not that bad looking as well. Wasted chance. Was massage and scrub. The massaue was clearing the room whenwas washing up the scrub. Got an urge to go out while they clearing. haha. Was tempted to sign up the package too. Haha.
Old 11-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornybee2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shit... I dunno how to give Up or reputation to a post... was I not suppose to do so when I am still new? I click on my post and receive a neutral reputation and said suspect clone. : (
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1