The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 19
libraguy75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlibraguy75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Spa On Green

Dear Bros,

Anyone of u been to Spa On Green along Mornington Cresent in the old Seletar Camp ???

Me was doing some delivery in the area when I chance upon this place....

Any Bros been there and try any of the ladies there ???

Hope to get some pointers as I will be going back there for delivery of goods sometime next week.

!! THANK YOU !!

Libraguy75 aka Lorry driver.

( Back to work liao.... Sianzs..... )
Old 11-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lobang1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa On Green

I tried this spa when they newly open, you can forget about it. spend your $$$ else way.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by libraguy75
Dear Bros,

Anyone of u been to Spa On Green along Mornington Cresent in the old Seletar Camp ???

Me was doing some delivery in the area when I chance upon this place....

Any Bros been there and try any of the ladies there ???

Hope to get some pointers as I will be going back there for delivery of goods sometime next week.

!! THANK YOU !!

Libraguy75 aka Lorry driver.

( Back to work liao.... Sianzs..... )

went about a few weeks back. was quite bored then and fed-up wif some issues in office.

opted for vip room at additional 5 bux. i m a sucker for vip rooms... my visits to sasha always end up in vip room. this one not too bad. got a large bathtub with jacuzzi.

was served by a early 20s syt thai. massage was good. shall not go into details.

was quoted 120 for FJ. i know a lil bit on high side... but proceeded anyway to test market cos new place and first visit...

FJ was pretty routine... not too bad... but nothing to shout about either...

was told dat i can use the vip room facilities for 15 mins after the session. too bad... the gal didnt go into bathtub wif me...

overall... rtf no... will stick to sasha...

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 15-07-2006, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Ya. Definitely not my favourite place too. Not easy to locate and have to take a cab there with my friend.

Facilities wise, rooms quite new. Two of the rooms with jucuzzi and a mini steam bath. But nothing to shout about. Lousy food, no mini theatre and even no proper resting area with long sofa chairs.

Gals wise. Kena an average looking and flat chested PRC. Probably in her late 20s or early 30s. Lousy massage and quoted $120 for fj. Bargained down to $100 and she reciprocated with a watered-down and bloody lousy fj.

Anna
Look: 5.5
Boobs: 0.5 (almost non-existence)
Massage: 4
BJ: Nil (not included in her $100 package i suppose)
FJ: 2 (no point talking about it anymore)
Verdict: Avoid at all cost

My friend had a thai gal. He did not ask for her name and only said that she was okay.
Old 13-08-2006, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ah Keong is Cool - loads of Potential

I have to agree with the bros, this is definately not a plc I recommend any bros to go. They have thais, china gals as well as local (but according to the boss, the locals are older in age).

As for the thai and china gals, personally I feel dun even gave a proper cat bath. (went there twice, once china gal the other thai). Though the food are nice and free.

According to the boss, the twin VIP rooms is catered for couples massage (as in male and female) and not for 2 males bonking 2 gals in the same room at the same time. lol
Old 15-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 23
hondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi everyone,

about this place. Me went last month and one Thai/Malaysian gal (not sure as a bit dark and cannot really make out what race) - speak Mandarin one. Name Charleen or Shirley something like that.

Massage quite good and powerful - 7/10 type.
Massage almost to a full hour then asked me want to HJ - $50/- bucks. This not so good, quick quick do it, maybe because time nearly up.

Other gals not sure.

hondaman
Old 19-08-2006, 08:21 AM
Benny_88

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Re: Spa On Green

Hi Bros, I have been there few times...near to my office & try few girls over there but find still Shirley is the best for soft massage in her comfortable & decorated room. I can even request to play my favorite love songs during the massage session. This place is OK for me as to relax after a long working day.....
Old 19-08-2006, 08:34 AM
Benny_88

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi Bros, I have been there few times..near my office & try few girls there...still find Shirley is the best for soft massage in comfortable & decorated room. I can even request to play my favorite love songs during the massage session. The place is OK for me to relax after a long working day & now I prefer going back to Shirley during my visit....
Old 21-08-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
newbiesam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone, went to spa on green on a weekday and got Elle. told me she's 23 years old. singaporean girl. proceeded to massage. massage was so so with alot of tcss. she is interested in astrology so kept on talking to me about stars stars and more stars. at the end of the massage, she popped me with the question. asked her for pricing and she told me $60 for bj+hj and $100 for fj. chose the $60 package cos low on Vit(M). bj was pretty good and hj was slow. not those anyhow anyhow ones.
P.S first FR so please forgive me for bad writing

Overall
Name: Elle
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: A - B+
Bj/Hj:8/10 (wonderful sizzling feel bbbj)
Fj:Never try
Damage:$98 (38 entrance + 60)
RTF definitely!
Old 23-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
nextfunthing is a Helpful and Caring Samsternextfunthing is a Helpful and Caring Samsternextfunthing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi everyone, had visited this spa for three times due to a foreign visitor who is stucked with Shirley. Don't really like the spa as my first two trips are disappointing, the girls' massage and hj can't make it. So i won't comment on this two trips. But lan lan, have to go and accompany this visitor there for the 3rd time.

Facilities is mentioned in earlier posts, which i totally agreed.

However, at the last trip, I specifically asked for a girl who can do good hard massage at the counter, (since I have two foreign visitors with me, thought why not ask, they might really assign me their best as I look like a chai tao who can bring more business to them.)
It turn out to be a very good massage trip.

Anyway, here's the reports of the ger I tried.

Overall
Name: Joyce (From Singapore)
Age: don't know, say she under 30 but kept on laughing after that.
Looks: 6.5/10, a bit of baby fat
Boobs: Don't know how to gauge, but i can see two medium size balls bouncing on her chest.
Massage: 8/10 (hard and know where all my aches are without me telling her, While she is massaging my back, she even teasted my little brother with her leg while still maintaining her excellent massage.)
Hj:7.5/10 (slowly done, and she sure know where all the good spots are.)
Bj/Fj:I don't try. She say she don't do fj, but I think she does.
Attitude: Very chatty, comfortable feeling.
Damage:$108 (58 entrance for 1 hour + 50)

(I intended to give higher points for massage, but she told me that another girl working there gives better massage and real jg. So, i decided to leave the ratings some room. Keep the name to myself for now till I have try this girl and maybe write a report here)

First time posting so pardon me if I have messed up the format.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
escx60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went this evening... Like what the brother recommends - ask for Elle, but uncle there say - bo lei!!! No Elle... Can the brother who recommended Elle, please confirm this... Anyway, got Shirley. massage was really good, although her hands are a little rough... Nice to chat. after abt 30 mins of massage, she me to run ard and ask if i want to have other "specials" claims that she's good at BM cm HJ but quote $100. A little exp but decided to try anyway. Boy was she good. Was told to do the doggy style and she stroke my brother to heaven... after 15-20mins later, I shot my load... shiok!!!

Overall feeling - good but a little exp. will go back to try others...

Looks: 6/10 (abt early 30s)
Body:6.5/10
Boobs: B (a bit saggy)
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 8/10
FJ: NA

Nice cosy place - facilities is clean too...
Old 04-09-2006, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 20
DUREX^PERFORMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDUREX^PERFORMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went there on sat...try a ger by the name of rose......good massage and HJ!!!!not good looking...average china ger...age 30++
Old 18-09-2006, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
KHS05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escx60
Went this evening... Like what the brother recommends - ask for Elle, but uncle there say - bo lei!!! No Elle... Can the brother who recommended Elle, please confirm this... Anyway, got Shirley. massage was really good, although her hands are a little rough... Nice to chat. after abt 30 mins of massage, she me to run ard and ask if i want to have other "specials" claims that she's good at BM cm HJ but quote $100. A little exp but decided to try anyway. Boy was she good. Was told to do the doggy style and she stroke my brother to heaven... after 15-20mins later, I shot my load... shiok!!!

Overall feeling - good but a little exp. will go back to try others...

Looks: 6/10 (abt early 30s)
Body:6.5/10
Boobs: B (a bit saggy)
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 8/10
FJ: NA

Nice cosy place - facilities is clean too...
I think she is known as Dell
Old 30-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yeeeha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A friend of mine highly recommend this place, so finally I did last weekend. There was a SYT at the recept, small boob but very pleasant looking. I dont think she does massage lah but anyway back to the topic, was directed to the changing room, about the size of a HDB storeroom with slipper provided. Facilities wise, got a steam room and jacuzzi. Steam room quite good as they got the controller in the room itself, can adjust to your liking. Jacuzzi.... Didnt try as I find it too hot. So after enjoying the steam room and a bath, I was directed to a room for my massage. Was attended to by a thai, not very tall about 1.5 ++ but ok looking. Age I guess about 30. Her massage skill is as per expect of thais, power pack, shiok. At the end of it was offered JG for S$50 was I accepted. Not bad and ended with HJ.

Now the power part, that night I enjoyed wine at home until a bit high high then went to sleep about 1am, donno why at about 4++ I woke up with a super hard on, like those we used to experience at our teenage day in the morning, and my bladder was only 1/2 full. Tot maybe pee already should be ok and can go back to sleep, but no!!! Didnt happen!!! Pee already the willie still rock hard and I cant get to sleep, so no choice and had to DIY... So after the 2nd eruption within 24hrs then can continue sleeping. Donno if this is the effect of the JG, leave it to you guys do your own conclusion...

Sandy
Looks : 6
Massage : 8
JG+HJ : 8(can autoroam and no rush)
Cost: 45 min about $38+$50
RTV: For the JG....YEAH!!!!
Old 04-11-2006, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 22
maddog2003 is one of the Best!maddog2003 is one of the Best!maddog2003 is one of the Best!maddog2003 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeeeha
A friend of mine highly recommend this place, so finally I did last weekend. There was a SYT at the recept, small boob but very pleasant looking. I dont think she does massage lah but anyway back to the topic, was directed to the changing room, about the size of a HDB storeroom with slipper provided. Facilities wise, got a steam room and jacuzzi. Steam room quite good as they got the controller in the room itself, can adjust to your liking. Jacuzzi.... Didnt try as I find it too hot. So after enjoying the steam room and a bath, I was directed to a room for my massage. Was attended to by a thai, not very tall about 1.5 ++ but ok looking. Age I guess about 30. Her massage skill is as per expect of thais, power pack, shiok. At the end of it was offered JG for S$50 was I accepted. Not bad and ended with HJ.

Now the power part, that night I enjoyed wine at home until a bit high high then went to sleep about 1am, donno why at about 4++ I woke up with a super hard on, like those we used to experience at our teenage day in the morning, and my bladder was only 1/2 full. Tot maybe pee already should be ok and can go back to sleep, but no!!! Didnt happen!!! Pee already the willie still rock hard and I cant get to sleep, so no choice and had to DIY... So after the 2nd eruption within 24hrs then can continue sleeping. Donno if this is the effect of the JG, leave it to you guys do your own conclusion...

Sandy
Looks : 6
Massage : 8
JG+HJ : 8(can autoroam and no rush)
Cost: 45 min about $38+$50
RTV: For the JG....YEAH!!!!
I agree with Bro Yeeha. Was there few weeks back and was served by Sandy. Her massage is very very comfortable. Strong yet not painful.

As for her JG, it was relaxing...slowly stroking the "veins" b4 ending with a HJ. Boobs are ok-la between A & B.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1