The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 16
choptsick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchoptsick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchoptsick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Massage at Don Meuang

Hi bros,

I will have around 4 - 5 hrs layover at Don Mueang Airport and would like to know if there's any massage parlour around the vicinity?

Any suggestion will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
LeBaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at Don Meuang

Try wechat, maybe some airport staff looking for extra haha
Old 10-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by choptsick View Post
Hi bros,

I will have around 4 - 5 hrs layover at Don Mueang Airport and would like to know if there's any massage parlour around the vicinity?

Any suggestion will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.
Don Mueng is in buildup area so have shops nearby around the vicinity. Walk outside to the bus stop at the main road and hop onto any bus (going towards city). Get off after 2 bus stops (before the turning junction) walk forward about 200m and there is row of shophouses / makan stalls.

Amongst them is a laundromat owned by an ex-FL (I knew her in SG as her customer). She has a couple of rooms upstairs above the laundromat where her girls does ST services. (She has an iPad with photos of FLs and you choose from there). There are also some traditional massage shops there but I not tried them so not sure any extra services.

There are also Kapoos shops at the side alleys which is some distance away (15-20 mins walk) so better to take motosai taxi there. I went to one which was about 3 mins away by motosai and located inside an office building. The name of the Kapoo is in Thai so I don't know what it is called. The motosai drop me off at the building carpark and directed me to go to the basement. Easy to find as the only shop in the basement is the Kapoo. On that day only 3 girls were there. Looks wise all of them not so great looking but all were SYTs and I choose the cutest looker with braces. Turns out she is student at Rhamkhankaeng University and does this part-time after school hours. She also told me in fact most of the girls working there are part timers too.

Don Mueng definitely has playgrounds nearby its vicinity if you are adventurous enough to venture outside the airport.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Don Mueng definitely has playgrounds nearby its vicinity if you are adventurous enough to venture outside the airport.
555 this type of kang tao you also can find?
Sibei ho lah!

Up you my 1 humble rep point!
Old 14-04-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 this type of kang tao you also can find?
Sibei ho lah!

Up you my 1 humble rep point!
I would not have known too if my ex-FL contact had not ask me to rendezvous at her shop. It was after we met up that she introduced the various lobangs to me
Old 14-04-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I would not have known too if my ex-FL contact had not ask me to rendezvous at her shop. It was after we met up that she introduced the various lobangs to me
555555 well done bro ramadel!
Old 17-04-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 16
choptsick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchoptsick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchoptsick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the heads bro Ramadel! Power!

I'll recce there the next time i'm there.
Old 18-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Don Mueng is in buildup area so have shops nearby around the vicinity. Walk outside to the bus stop at the main road and hop onto any bus (going towards city). Get off after 2 bus stops (before the turning junction) walk forward about 200m and there is row of shophouses / makan stalls.

Amongst them is a laundromat owned by an ex-FL (I knew her in SG as her customer). She has a couple of rooms upstairs above the laundromat where her girls does ST services. (She has an iPad with photos of FLs and you choose from there). There are also some traditional massage shops there but I not tried them so not sure any extra services.

Any specific address for the laundromat so that i can locate through map easily ~ +rep for you btw thanks for sharing such a new lobang bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1