The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
royaling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to ask him to go down on me longer?

Hi guys, during foreplay with my boyfriend i will always be the one who do most of the foreplay and he will just finger me and go down for a while then the main event starts.. But i have no idea how to tell him to stay down longer because i'm kinda shy.. And sometimes when its over, he doesn't make me come and I will have to masturbate myself to feel satisfied.. Any idea how to tell or show him i want him to go down longer on me?
Old 11-03-2014, 04:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh
Re: How to ask him to go down on me longer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by royaling View Post
Hi guys, during foreplay with my boyfriend i will always be the one who do most of the foreplay and he will just finger me and go down for a while then the main event starts.. But i have no idea how to tell him to stay down longer because i'm kinda shy.. And sometimes when its over, he doesn't make me come and I will have to masturbate myself to feel satisfied.. Any idea how to tell or show him i want him to go down longer on me?
you can just place your hands on his head or hands and push it slightly down to your genitals just to signal him as to you like it and he will oblige. you can also moan softly and feed him dirty words as to say you like it... just some positive reinforcement that will do.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

are there any relation between yours and this thread > http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=430752

if you are shy..hmm...both of you just became an item? or, didn't make out much?

doesn't matter.

just dim the lights and don't look at him when you are requesting for more of whatever stuff you wanted from him...if he asked you to look at him to repeat your request, do it seductively + the shy part. i guess he will be more than willing to give it to you.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by royaling View Post
Incentivize him with ANAL? maybe he will go longer? hehe

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 11-03-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Why not just say "B, can lick longer mah?"
Old 11-03-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Let me go down on you then.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Let me go down on you then.
Wah, bro u r fast man, I also want to volunteer.

TS, learn how to separate love from lust. U love your bf, continue to be with him. You have your needs which one boy alone may not satisfy.

Let a few of us bros in SBF satisfy you weekly to quench your lust and you can continue your BGR. Confirm shiok as the bros here all well trained
Old 11-03-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I on auto mode . I will go down for u as long as u like ! Pm me! Haha
Old 11-03-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

When he is eating your abalone, just hold his head with your hands as long as you can
Old 11-03-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BedekzapKing05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will guide u if we meet.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 39
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!

Make more moaning sound or grab his head to tell him that you enjoy what he did to you and that will keeps him stay down there longer for you to enjoy his oral on you.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnhubby71 View Post
Make more moaning sound or grab his head to tell him that you enjoy what he did to you and that will keeps him stay down there longer for you to enjoy his oral on you.
Right move, if you are too shy to ask for more then this is what happenning to you right now
Btw, l love to go down there and enjoy being rewarded with the flowing juice, oishi.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 11-03-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Wah, bro u r fast man, I also want to volunteer.

TS, learn how to separate love from lust. U love your bf, continue to be with him. You have your needs which one boy alone may not satisfy.

Let a few of us bros in SBF satisfy you weekly to quench your lust and you can continue your BGR. Confirm shiok as the bros here all well trained
pathetic Singaporean, why cant get enough girls due to your incompetence social skills..no wonder fucked up new generation Singaporean guy are diss by your own local girls which they choose white guys like us...pathetic.........are singpaorean guys that incompetent and that fucked up...pathetic Singaporean...small-dick inferiority complex.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Right move, if you are too shy to ask for more then this is what happenning to you right now
Btw, l love to go down there and enjoy being rewarded with the flowing juice, oishi.
Totally agree. Be more vocal. Tel him u like it whenever he does that, moan out loud, touch his head, teach him n guide him how u want him to lick u and when he did it right, praise him... Encourage him. And after sex, give him a review of what u like when u guys r doing it juz nw...

For me. 1hr of sex usually consist of 40mins of foreplay b4 and after sex. LOL... Meaning 30mins foreplay, 20mins real action, 10mins foreplay again.. Lol...
Old 11-03-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
When he is eating your abalone, just hold his head with your hands as long as you can
Wait he suffocate

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1